19

Annika  closed the door of hospitals room and sat on the chair. She is shocked,surprised by seeing Shivaays behaviour towards his family,his hatred for them.The person who is more OBEROI than SHIVAAY and can go any extent to save his familys reputation is now himself is ready to destroy his prestiogeous naam,khoon,khandaan and that too for the baby whom he didnt try to save 7 years back!

The information shes is getting is too much for her to handle first KHANNA ANGEL then OMS PHONECALL, SHAKTIS ARRIVAL,HER DEATH NEWS etc.

and most importantly shivaays acknowledgement about her and Anvis whereabvouts!!

other than all this confusions one question is nagging her from few hours . The shivaay singh oberoi who is in hospital because of saving his baby by sacrifising his life and roaring on his father for not taking care of her didnt even try to save the same baby 7 years back!!

All the things are discreted n only one person can be able to solve this mess its none other than shivaay!

Annikas chain of thoughts get disturb by Anvi.

As she see the surroundings and as no one is there she grabs the opportunity 

Annika: Baby aap papa se aaj mile hoon na pehli baar?

Anvi:huh...mama aap kya bol rahe hoon?

Annika:vo sab chodo ye bato aap papa se phele baar kab mile the?

Anvi:mein..papa se...hmm..mama mujhe kaise yaad hoga mein baby thi na! mumma chalo na papa se milte heinn..

Anvi drags annika to door of shivaays room!n at the same time shakti comes out sighing and gets shocked seeing Annika there as he hadnt noticed her earlier that day!!Annika is just looking at him with big quesation mark !

Shakti:usase puchlo dekho abto batata heinn ya nahi!!

Annika nods and enter room with Anvi while shivaay is backfacing them so he has no idea that his life is again going to take a huge turn!

Anvi runs towards his papa n hugs his knees while shivaay acknowledging his princess touch picks her up and kisses her cheeks!

Anvi: Papa !

Shivaay: Haa .....papa ki ANGEL!!

without saying anything Anvi hugs him....shivaay understands her fear of loosing her papa and tightly held his life in his arms!

shivaay=s , Anvi=An Annika =A

s:heinn.shh...im okay baby....so papa ki angel ro rahi thi!

An:(with shocked expression) aapko kaise pata?

s:Papa ko sab pata heinn! Mera strong baby kyuun ro raha tha ..u know na papa cant see u crying n ur...

an: papas power bank n papa is superman aur superman ki shakti is in his power bank!

s:to fir strong koun heinn?

an:(confusingly)Superman nahi nahi power...nahi pata nahi..

shivaay gets spell bound on her little janns cuteness...

s:ya! Papa is superman but unki takat heinn power bank aur vo koun heinn?

An:meinn...

s:so strong koun huaa?

An:Anvi!

s:yess! My jannas Angel bhooki nahi lagi kya?

An:haa..bohot sara ..papa i want pasta,noodels and we will make it together by singing our special song!!

Anvi notices Annika and faceplams herself..

An:oh noooo....papa aap to apni jaan se mile hee nahi!

s:huh....

An:piche to dekho!

shivaay turns only to see Annika standing there with beautiful smile on her face and tears in her eyes!!

Thank u everyone for ur votes n comments cant thanki everyone personally!