Chapter 11: Another Vision

KENZIE's POV

After our practice, I grabbed on my stuff and head off to Liezel's house. I'm really worried about her. She's not the 'disappearing without reason' type of person.

* Rinnnnnng .. rinnnnnnnngggg ... *

I was stopped by my phone ringing. I grabbed on it and looked at who was calling.

Liezie calling ..

I immediately picked it up. And blurted her name loudly. "Lieziiiiiie! Where have you been?"

"All my life? A-ah-ife?" we both giggled to her joke.

"Where are you?" I asked.

I heard her sigh. "Meet me at the Old Darl's Fast Food. I have to tell you something." Then she cut off.

What is happening with her? I'm really confused.

-

LIEZEL's POV

Its time. I echoed to myself. I never really wanted things to get so complicated. But what's done is done. Nothing can really change the past now.

Time passed by so quickly and my feet brought me up to Old Darl's Fast Food. I stood still, thinking of getting away while I had a chance. Then I saw her sitting in the middle part of the shop. I was afraid, but my intentions made me stronger. I opened the door which made her look to my direction. A curve immediately formulated on her lips.

"Liezie.." she cheerfully called. I looked at her directly in the eyes. I never knew why and how I betrayed such a wonderful lady. Maybe its because I haven't really had a choice or maybe I was too scared to do what is right. I really don't know..

She sat down beside me. "I missed you Liezie." a hug came by so fast I didn't see it coming. "And where did your ass went? You missed practice? How did that happen?" she let go of me and faced me.

"I went out to think of something," was all I said.

Her brows met. "That's all? Its not even a.." I immediately cut her off. "No. Its more than that." I paused. "I need to tell you something important." I slowly held her hand which made her stiffen.

--

KENZIE's POV

"I went out to think of something," she stated.

My brows met. I never knew Liezel as the problem thinker. She was the joyous chick in school that says nothing but happiness.

"That's all? Its not even a.." I started but she immediately cut me off.

"No. Its more than that." she paused, thinking of what words she could say next. "I need to tell you something important." she slowly held my hand.

As she held my hands, I saw everything that would happen in the future. I saw her telling me something. Then I got her wounded which made her cry out a name. The strangest thing was the girl that she will run to. She is the same girl I dreamed about.

I washed her hands away from mine. Shocked in what I saw, I ran away into the forest and changed into my wolf form.

--

A/N: Finally.. Phew..

VOTE.

COMMENT.

BE A FAN.

~ theunwanted_