Mirrors are very useful to examine our appeatance. By looking at your reflection, you can see both beauty and imperfections.

You stand or sit in front of a mirror and stare at yourself.

After a while, your reflection started to distort into something you can't explain.

Your head started to spin.

Are those tears? Who is that ugly person with eyes like waterfalls? Why is it so hard to breathe?

Useless.

Ungrateful.

Learn to do something useful for once.

You're a failure.

You're embarrassing.

STOP!

STOP!

Please stop the voices!

The person in front of you screamed with wide eyes full of terror and tears.

Sobbing, clutching your chest, trying to hold back the tears, trying not to scream.

Refraining from making a sound is hard but it's a must because if someone heard you, they'll say you're only overreacting.

Overreacting over something little.

That little thing hurts you this much.

It hurts so much.

You don't tell anyone.

You don't trust anyone anymore.

The person in front of you suddenly stopped crying and stayed still.

Eyes are blank as a paper and no emotions can be seen on that person's face.

The silence is piercing your ears.

So you moved.

Crack.

The mirror cracked and fragments fell. You looked down and saw dropplets of blood on the floor.

Your fist is bleeding but it is nothing compared to the emotional pain you're experiencing.

It is nothing compared to the excruciating pain you are experiencing inside.

You picked up a shard of the mirror, looked at it and saw the reflection of your left eye, emotionless.

But smiling will do. It will cover up everything.

They won't notice anyway.

You looked up to the shattered mirror and saw the same person, smiling. It might be a creepy sight for someone, but for you, it's perfect.

The person suddenly chuckled.

Oh well, you have to clean up this mess.

Oh what a mess.