23. Eagerness

Manik's pov

Ohh man thank god I never took this girl lightly else I will be the one running to the washroom and spending lot of time there I guess according to the way she was talking.

When she left to bring the coffee , I noticed in camera that she was mixing something in the coffee & the way she was behaving so extra sweet I became sure that there is something or should say everything wrong in that coffee .

So I told her to leave & have her lunch

She went to have lunch & was telling about her GREAT DEED to her friends which again I heard while passing from there when I was going to have lunch with abhi and cabir .

Thank god that I didn't drank that coffee

But the best part was when she was confused that why I was not using washroom after having her SPECIAL COFFEE, the frowns & confused pouts were making her look too cute. She was staring me for almost half an hour and when I felt that her STARING ME session won't end so  I said " Miss Sharma if you are done ogling me then plz do the owner of performing the work which I have assigned to you"

And she became so nervous and blurted whatever came in her mind

And then being a curious cat she asked me why was I not going to washroom like seriously bro she is a crazy girl .

And to make her more nervous I said " What ??? Why does it matters to you that either I use washroom or not ??? Are you planning something? Spying or something else ???"

Afterall who will leave the chance to make THE GREAT NANDINI more nervous

And the way she was spilling the illogical things when she got nervous was a treat to watch 

And afterwards when I told her I didn't felt like having the coffee I swear I could feel the intensity of swears and curses she was saying for me through her expressions

And I told her " Because I didn't felt like having it & now do the honour of completing that file and forwarding it to me , its urgent "

And she started to work grumpily May be planning another revenge . Oh almighty god please save me from her

Pov ends

Writer's pov

It was almost a month from the time girls gang joined the office where Cavya  was a couple & Mukbhi 's story was almost on the track our Manan were busy in planning revenge or more precisely Nandini planning revenges and tricks and Manik somehow tackling those tricks and making her more angry

Once Nandini pasted Fevicol to the glass of placed on his table so that when Manik applies force on that glass it got spill over him but her plan backfired her as that day a client came there and he lifted the glass and as a result he took bath in water and the whole cleaning staff got nice amount of scolding .

One day she messed with the wheel of manik 's chair and was waiting for Manik to sit on the chair so that his bum would kiss the floor & he would get embarrassed in front of whole team but that day god had some other plans . Nandini was standing on the stool to take a file from the topmost shelf .

At the same time manik entered the cabin and was going to sit on the chair but Nandini's foot got twisted and she landed on Manik's lap , Manik was on the chair , since chair was broken so he landed on the floor and that scenario was witnessed by her whole team since they were going to have a meeting and as a result Nandini got embarrassed in front of everyone .

Like this Nandini continued to make plans and her all plans got failed some by Manik himself and some by destiny  and this frustrated Nandini more and she was more eager to take her revenge .

One day before the college reopens 

Nandini was extremely late today courtesy her beauty sleep and then the traffic. She was praying all the gods & goddess whom she remembered to save her from the wrath of THE MONSTER. 

Writer's pov ends 

Nandini's pov 

"Oh my god I am so late today .  That monster will eat me raw today " while blabbering all this to herself she entered in his cabin without knocking the door and the scene which she saw  just froze her in her tracks 

*******************************************

That's all for this update  . Unedited as always 

What Nandini saw that she was shocked????

Nandini  bhayankar raita failane vali h . Anyone excited for her bhayankar kaand ?

What could she do any guesses ??

Thank you 

Your writer 

Feeling ❤️

*******************************************************