1

It's the last day of school before the next semester starts again a month later.

To celebrate this moment, my friends and I decide to grab lunch together. Not too far from school as we still had after school activities going on. You see, this is the life of a senior.

We proceed to a nearby food court and had one of our friends to reserve (chope) our seats. After a long time of waiting, we finally received all of our food.

We inhaled the steaming food as our last break was 4 hours ago. How heavenly it was to feel warm soup sliding down my throat followed by a cold sip of soda.

After our meal, we had a brief chat and discussed about school.

" Hana, what are you going to do during the holidays? " Hoseok questioned me.

" Probably work on my lifestyle since schooling harmed my body "

" You are going to be busy huh? "

" Yea but i'm still going to leave some time for you "

" Stop flirting. Just date already. But like honestly, can't imagine if y'all actually date " Bong interrupted.

Others agreed in an instant.

As a matter of fact, we are actually dating. For quite some time now. We clicked because of our overflowing love for kpop. And he was charming when he started dancing too.

We just didn't tell our friends. I don't need to explain. Bong has said it.

We are inseperable as if there was super glue between us. So our sweet affections didn't really bother others around us.

Except for other girls who wanted to get close to Hoseok. I wasn't jealous at all. I was more of satisfied to see them getting all jealous. I mean, Hoseok is mine after all.