Letter #3

Evon;

I miss you.

.

.

.

“Well, what did he say?” I asked in desperation.

Louis pursed his lips and ran a hand through his messy brown hair, even though it still managed to look good. “Let’s just say that he’s a bit…upset.”

“Upset?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Angry.” Louis made a face. “He doesn’t like the fact that I kept this from him.”

I shrugged my shoulders and leaned against the wall, letting out a huff of annoyance. “Well, did you try explaining to him?”

“I did,” Louis responded. “But he wouldn’t budge. He’s not happy with us, Von – not me, you or Eleanor.”

I rolled my eyes. “Well, I wouldn’t be happy either, I guess. Can’t I just come back to London with you guys and try to make it up to him? We could all watch a movie or something, I don’t know.”

“It doesn’t work like that!” He placed his hand on my shoulder. “First of all, you have classes you still need to take, we’re all pretty busy at the moment, and-” He cut himself off.

“And…?” I motioned for him to continue.”

“And,” he said, giving me a look. “He kind of…doesn’t want to see…you?”

I groaned and clapped my hands together. “That’s just fantastic. Any other things that he wishes to let me know?”

“Yeah,” Louis sighed. “I kind of need to get back…now.”

The door behind us opened and Eleanor poked her head out, her eyebrows raised and a look of anticipation on her face. “What happened?”

“Harry’s mad and he doesn’t want to see or talk to Evon,” Louis filled her in.

Eleanor rolled her eyes. “He was always so defiant,” she mumbled, before shutting the door behind her.

When Eleanor was out of sight, I leaned closer to Louis and whispered in his ear. “You know I’m coming with you, right?”

“No way,” Louis answered, pulling away from me and crossing his arms. “I’m already in enough trouble. You’re not gonna come to London when you have business here. Nope. I won’t allow it.”

“Shut up,” I told him. “I can change his mind. Plus, I need a vacation anyway. I can take my classes online; I won’t even be gone for long.”

Louis shook his head at me, still trying to get me to change my mind into staying. “But what about Eleanor? She wouldn’t like it if she finds out that we ‘ran off together’. In fact, she’d probably break up with me over it.”

“We’re not ‘running off together’, you bum,” I responded, hitting his arm lightly. “You guys are dating, in love, blah blah, and we’re just friends. She wouldn’t mind.”

The door opened again and Eleanor appeared once more, her arms crossed. “Seriously?” She asked, leaning against the door frame.

Louis and I stood there dumbfounded. “Uh,” I answered, “I have no idea what you’re talking about?” My statement came out more like an answer, which just gave everything away.

“If you’re planning on taking a vacation, I’m coming,” she replied. “Where to?”

I gave Louis a smug look, looking him dead in the eye as I spoke.