×RULES×

Please read the rules!

1: NO overpowered characters. That means no Human, demon, angel, God/Goddess, Rainbow, Satan hybrid, that's loved by everyone and can change the whole world to a state of peace. Just no.

2: Please don't spam me if I don't respond for a few days. I have another account to attend to, and I have School, and a few artworks I need to finish. So I may be very busy.

3: If you don't respond, I will class this as a pause in the Rp. We will continue once you reply again! And vice versa.

4: Please do try to rp some characters as well, and don't push EVERYONE onto me. (E.g: When there are two characters that I play in one scene, please choose between one of them, so I don't have to rp with myself)

4.5: If you want, you can also play a canon character only! Just tell me!

5: If you read the rules till here, then here's the first password: Holypizzarolls

6: Make a Form before you rp with an oc. I will simply not reply if you just go in, or if you don't  write the passwords

7: Don't get mad if I don't play someone and that doesn't meet your expectations. So don't tell me: "PLAY HIM/HER/THEM/ETC. HOW I WANT!!!!11!" I will see this as an immediate ban chance. Everyone has different ways, and if you can't accept that, then get outta here.

8: Don't just take over my character, and don't make me lead the storyline please. So bring in some ideas as well!
E.g.: Me:
*Bad guy*, breathing heavily from all the running, was backed up against the wall. There was a glimpse of fear in their eyes.

You:
*name* swung their fist back, going for a jab in the stomach. They hit *bad guy* straight in the area, making them fly into a wall. That caused *bad guy* to pass out, not being able to do anything.

Please don't do this. Its kinda bland, and doesn't give the person a chance to react.

9: last but not least:
Please go third or first person! Literate, please, and no script! I think its kinda boring.
NO:
*NAME*: *walks around* *sees friend* hi! *waves*

YES:
*name* walked around, bored out of their mind, when they saw their friend. "Hi!" They said, waving to get their attention.

If you fully read the rules, then here's the second password!:
SkidaddleSkadoodle!!!

Sorry if its so strict, but I see so many rules being broken, and I HAD to do this!!

(BTW the only people I can actually play(meh-ish) good are Jyushimatsu, Osomatsu, (maybe) Ichimatsu and (probably) Choromatsu)