kim namjoon/rm

(beware - the next bulk of people that are going to be posted are going to be kpop artists and asian/asian-american actors and actresses. you have been warned.)

  south korean rapper, songwriter, and record producer;  the main rapper and leader of bts

age range: 19-25

works:  to date, he has recorded with artists such as wale, warren g, gaeko, krizz kaliko, mfbty, and primary. in 2018, he was awarded the fifth-class hwagwan order of cultural merit by the president of south korea along with the other members. he released his first solo mixtape, rm in 2015. in 2018 he released his 2nd solo mixtape, mono.

disclaimer - i am well aware that there is information that is not there/missing

disclaimer - i am well aware that there is information that is not there/missing. i don't want these chapters/pages to be long as fuck. make no mistake, i probably know what you're going to comment already. however, there are things i don't know about these idols - simply because i have better things to do that sit on my phone and constantly search up shit about them, i have an actual 9-5 job that pays me. and i prefer to leave some things unknown about the artists that i like, just so i don't start to dislike them in the future.