This or That

HEYYYY!!! So this is my FIRST story I've made. Thank you for considering reading this "¿book?" I made this up and it's an ORIGINAL idea (That means that this story was made in MY mind, not someone elses) Hope you like it! And don't forget to VOTE if you like it and FAN me!!! Oh and srry for grammar/spelling mistakes. :$

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(The girl's name is Alisson and she is 5 years old. She started gymnastics about a year ago)

**PROLOGUE**

"Wake up Ali! Today's the big day!" I heard my mom's voice over the door. Knocking it several times. I got up as fast as a flash. "I'm up mommy!!!" Today was the day of my first gymnastics competition and I was SO excited. What could possibly ruin this day!!!

An hour and a half later I was standing outside the door, fully ready, with my bag that had everything that I needed. Of coarse leaving an empty space in case I won my first medal, but I'd probably wear it around my tiny neck. Finally, my mom came. She was ready too.

***Alisson is waiting for the results***

'I am so excited' I thought to myself. "We have the winners of this years NGC (National Gymnastics Competition)."

My group didn't win anything. I didn't win horse niether floor or bars. But I still had hope on beem. "And the winners from beem....." I think my heart was beating so fast I could die before even knowing if I won.

"On third place, Natalie Brook"

A sweet girl with brown hair and dark grey eyes came up.

"On second place, Tara Clark"

Uh, I hated Tara. She always showed of. She had blond hair and blue eyes and she was an inch taller than me. She was looking at me with a wricked smile as if I hadn't won anything. But there was still first place to go.

"And last but not least, on first place," I shut my eyes closed and got distraced for a second.

"Alisson Hayes" Suddendly everyone was looking at me. I got to distracted. The only thing that could happen was that I won. And when I looked up at the giant TV, I saw that it said my name. I had won.