||Preface||

This book comes from a small idea I had in my random bmc au dumps book. Feel free to leave me some ideas or something... Love you all!

~BiCeratops <3

★+=+★

In another world parallel to ours, a great load of mythical creatures roam and behave in a way similar to us. A great war rages in this other world, a war that tears apart families and kingdoms, leaving many dead on a desolate battlefield.

Twenty years ago, the werewolf tribes began attacking the kingdoms they came across at the command of their fearsome king, King Rihowl Burwolf. He hated those who let themselves fall into the dirty habits of city life. He wished for the earth to be cleansed of the filthy civilizations that infected the great world of Ovathra.

Five months into the attacks, the news of an alliance between the Griffins and the Fairies spreads throughout the land. Soon enough, Oceanus (the ocean kingdom), Avatus (the kingdom of the Griffins), Ipeles (the kingdom of the fairies), and the Kingdom of Coedwig (the kingdom of the forest creatures) formed an alliance that they lovingly called "The Alliance of Flowers."

This infuriated King Burwolf, and he declared war on the Alliance of Flowers. The war began with a small attacks initiated by the wolves here and there.

About three years into the beginnings of the war, the queen of the fairies, Queen Annabelle, gave birth to a beautiful daughter whom she named Brooke. On the night of her daughter's birth, the guards found a disheveled baby alicorn just outside of the castle. Queen Annabelle and her husband, King Ril, took the small pink alicorn in as their own, naming her Christine after Ril's sister, whom he had lost in battle three months prior.

Two months after their daughter was born, a tragedy occurred. King Ril was killed in the biggest battle, The Battle of Crimson Flowers. The alliance had been undersupplied at the time and struggled to defend themselves against the onslaught of fierce werewolves. 

The Alliance of Flowers fell into a three month depression until Queen Annabelle stepped forward and the led the charge, taking in those who had been requesting asylum throughout the course of the war. She renamed Ipeles to be the Kingdom of Flowers after the Alliance and the battle that killed her husband.

Battles raged on, but the Alliance holds strong to the idea of peace and tranquility. The queen resolved to meet with everyone who sought asylum in her kingdom.

One day, two female dragons requested asylum in the court before the queen. They claimed that they had been exiled by their people because they were gay. Queen Annabelle had always been bothered by the traditions of the dragons, and she agreed to let the emerald green and navy blue dragons into her kingdom. They thanked her a thousand times and promised that they would give this kindness to someone else sometime soon.

Two years pass, and there is suddenly a new small face knocking on the door of the kingdom. A little water nymph rapped on the door, looking to enter to see his aunt, Storm. Upon questions from the guards, he was five years old. His mother had been killed by fishermen, and his father, who was a merman, sent him to live with his mother's sister. Storm, his aunt and the queen's advisor, took him into her home willingly. His name was Jeremy.

A year later, a small centaur wanders out of the Hulrarth Woods ahead of her parents, directly onto the battlefield of the Battle of Fallen Woods. Before she knew it, her right ear had been slashed by an attacking werewolf. A soldier named Torr, a bold griffin, scooped her up and took her to safety. Upon questioning her, he found that she was only five years old and was only a bit ahead of her parents. Torr took her to check the battlefield for her parents after the dust had cleared, and he covered her eyes with his inky black wings to prevent her from seeing her parents lying there on the field, slaughtered. He took this little centaur named Jenna under his wing when going back to the kingdom. Jenna would go on to dedicate herself to becoming a knight to score vengeance on those who killed her parents.

Now six years into the war, Queen Annabelle became even more open to anyone coming to her kingdom. She longed for the end of the war that took her husband away from her. However, King Burwolf's attacks kept on coming.

Six years later, a siren named Vivita took her daughter off of the siren island to escape from the atrocities of being a siren. Along the way to the kingdom, her mother taught her how to act and behave around others to avoid entrancing them or becoming a danger to them. Merely an hour before reaching the Kingdom of Flowers, an arrow came flying up from the ground, hitting Vivita. She fell dead to the ground that way, and her daughter continued the rest of the way to the kingdom with tears streaming down her face. She was let into the kingdom by Queen Annabelle, who trusted her. She, Chloe Valentine, would be the "good" siren.

A year later in the kingdom of the dragons, Vuserin, a ruby red dragon was being exiled for being gay. He screamed and fought with the guards as they hauled him out of the Great Hall where King Kezurth sat. He wished he had never come out, and he began his journey towards the Kingdom of Flowers, hoping to find asylum. Upon arrival, Queen Annabelle willingly let him in, and the emerald green and navy blue dragons who had arrived many years prior took him in, understanding what it was like to be a gay dragon. He, named Michael, gladly accepted their offer and lived with them, bonding very closely with his new mothers.

Meanwhile, in the Phomid Kingdom, the land in which the phoenixes reside, a phoenix with beautiful emerald green eyes trained extensively to be a knight for his kingdom. He longed to be honored as something in his kingdom. A year later, he took part in his first battle as a knight. During his first battle, the Battle of Ivory, he came across a rogue light-bending fairy whom was fighting alongside the wolves. She blinded him, leaving him to stumble back to medics, who said that he would be able to see in a week. The only instruction was that he had to keep his eyes closed the entire time. He obliged and waited the long week. When he opened his eyes, one of his eyes had turned a shade of navy blue. Those around him gasped and backed away, shunning him for the abnormality. Phoenixes were said to be perfect, and they shunned him for having something so odd. Upon this shunning, he began to cry, something that phoenixes never did. His crying caused him great pain, which only made him cry louder and more soulfully. Disgusted by him, the queen of the Phomid kingdom exiled him. He flew directly to the Kingdom of Flowers, where he asked for asylum and knight training. The queen happily obliged, and this Rich was welcomed into the kingdom.

A year later, King Helios and Queen Ceres of the Avatus Kingdom died from a mysterious ailment, leaving their son, Jake, behind to rule the kingdom. Seeing as he was fifteen, he did not truly want to rule a kingdom, especially during a war. Instead, he relinquished his title to his cousin Dustin, leaving for the Kingdom of Flowers. He told Queen Annabelle that he wished to become a knight for her kingdom, and she happily let him train.

What the queen never expected was that all of these newcomers would become friends with her daughters, Brooke and Christine, a friendship that would bring peace to the land.

★+=+★

There is the little preface that I came up with!! I am actually really excited to write this, and my winter break just started, so I have time to write it!! Anyways, one little thing, if someone actually does wanna draw fanart of this, just tag me so that way I can see it, and I'll post it here!!

~BiCeratops <33