❆ yoongi ❆

I shrugged off the teddy bear and went to go find one for Jimin. Apparently it was in the cabinet of the lounge, from Jimin's nurse, but other than that, the shot went smoothly.

Currently, I'm writing Jimin's prescription for cough medicine and what not, but I'll walk him out to make sure he's fine. He seems cute, but not in that way, no, I'm straight. I think. I think. Of course, I still want to make sure he's okay.

"So," I say, as we're walking out. "Why do you always get so sick?"

Jimin turns his head, and sniffs. "I think it's because of my weak immune system. To be honest, I don't even know. I never really had the money to go to hospital and get checked on it. My insurance kind of sucks." Jimin pouted while fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

I tilt my head to the side in thought as we reach my desk. What kind of job could Jimin have that has sucky insurance?

"What's your work?" I ask, while I send out a fax to his pharmacy.

"I'm a secretary to my roommate." He sniffles.

I nod my head in understanding. If you didn't get paid much, then you wouldn't expect to be getting good insurance. Me, a doctor, has some pretty good shit.

"Well, Jimin," I stop the printer and turn back to face him. "I'll be your doctor from now on, so if you need any kind of advice, just dial up the clinic. If you really need it, mainly because you get sick so much, I'll give you my cell."

Jimin nods and bows down in thanks.

"I look forward to being your patient from now on. Please, if you see Namjoon-hyung, or Seokjin-hyung, please tell him I said hi." Jimin says, and then proceeds to cough.

Right before Jimin was about to leave the office,I grabbed him by the hand and forced him back into the office.

"Y-Yoongi-hyung?" Jimin squeaked.

"Sorry. I just remembered something. Your nurse said that you haven't been eating properly. Please, it's part of your everyday life, and your health will improve a lot more if you eat. That and sleep." I sighed.

Jimin blushed deeply, looking into my eyes with the face of a tomato. It could be his temperature. Worrying about it, I let my cold hand run over his forehead.

"Jimin? Are you sure you're okay?" I tilt my head to the side in confusion. "Your temperature just rose."

"M-my temperature wasn't the only thing that r-rose..." Jimin whispers, barely audible, but I heard it.

"W-what?" I laugh.

Jimin jolts back and blushes like crazy from my hand, stumbling over a pile of books. He trips, and I jerk myself towards him to save him from falling, only that both of us land against the door, which promptly falls open.

I wince in pain. My knee is between Jimin's legs and to be honest, it looks like we just kissed.

"Yoongi-hyung?" A voice right behind Jimin says.

I look up, only to meet the shocked eyes of my higher doctor, but still younger, Dr. Kim.

"Oh, hey Namjoon." I say, coolly as I possibly could.

Namjoon looks furious. "What the fuck are you doing to my sweet Jiminie? He's my fucking son!" He yelled.

Jimin wobbles away from me on top of him, and slowly gets to his legs. He dusts off his pants, and readjusts his ducky mask.

"It wasn't Yoongi-hyung's fault. He said I was burning up more than I should, but I fell back and he tried to catch me." Jimin mumbles.

Namjoon looked back at me with unbelief, but I just shrugged in return.

"Wasn't my fault." I scoffed.

Namjoon turns his head to the side. "Know what? I don't care. Jimin, Jin is waiting for you outside."

Jimin turns back to Namjoon and bows back down to me. I wave goodbye to him, smiling faintly as I see him blush and walk away. I seriously hope that kid is okay. He looks so weak and everything.

I return to my work, tending to all of my new patients I had gotten from Namjoon.

____________
"Can I have Jimin back?" Namjoon sighs to himself as he sits right next to me. The clinic just closed an hour ago and we're sitting around with his fiancé without knowing what to do.

"No." I say firmly.

Namjoon scoffs. "Why? I thought you were straight."

"I am," I laugh at him. "It's just that Jimin looks like he'd be fun to take care of."

Jin jolts up from his seat. "Jimin is not a dog! What do you mean take care of him?"

Namjoon looks just as furious, but I can tell he's holding it back.

"Know what? I don't care anymore. Jimin seems to have taken a liking to Yoongi-hyung anyways." Namjoon throws his hands up in the air and drags Jin to leave the room with him.

I shrug, being the only one left in the office, and soon enough, the only one left in the building. What time is it anyways?

Sighing out into the frosty air, I head to the nearest convince store in hopes of finding dinner. I'm not really in the mood to cook, and neither am I to waiting in a line for food. There's better things than that.

As I'm getting out of my car to go find the perfect dinner, I spot a familiar face in the windows. Eh. Who cares, I'm hungry, sleepy, and halfway depressed. I want food.

There's some random bento-looking things that'll be good enough for me. I grab the one that has salmon in it, and I head to the cashier. He looks at me before scanning my items and paying for them.

Right before the guy could hand me my food, some random girl comes running up behind me and shouts in the most annoying tone ever.

"U-um, sir, someone in one of the aisles just colapased..." she frantically mumbles out of her mouth.

I groan, mainly because I'm the doctor in the store and I should do something about it.

"Take me to the kid. I'm your friendly neighborhood doctor." I groan in annoyance.

The girl nods despite my rotten attitude. She leads me over to a guy that's wearing nothing but pajamas, and here's the funny thing.

It's fucking Park Jimin trying to get rice balls at twelve am.