1. The Zombie Apocalypse Begins

I couldn't sleep from all the nightmares I've been having. I went to the bathroom to wash my face, when I heard cars screeching and then a loud....CRASH!!!!!  I tried seeing what was going on until I heard screaming and screeching from down the street.

  I ran to my brother's room to wake him up and told him "to pack all the things we need". I ran to my mom and dad's room but my Mom was not in the room. I heard yelling from downstairs. So I ran downstairs to see what was my mom screaming for. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I saw my mom laying in a bloodstream with a Zombie on top of her eating her organs. A tear fell down my cheek and so I stepped back to the stairs and ran to get my brother and the safety backpack and went in our parents room and hid in the Walk-in closet and locked the door.

  We heard our dad yelling help but it was too late to save him. I tried to find a hard weapon to survive this chaos but, there was a silver button on the bottom of our dad's side of the closet. I heard my brother yelling for my mom so I covered his mouth to "shhh or the zombies would find us" I said. My brother was now silent but there had to be a way to get out of the house. I was thinking for awhile until it hit me. "The Button" I whispered. I pushed the button and our dad's clothes was separated from the other side. There was two buttons. One for going down and the other was a button for an emergency. I pushed the emergency button because you know it's a zombie invasion and we're not going to die....you know!

   I heard a ding but that was strange and where did it come?! My brother tugged my shirt and said "Elevator". I was looking around for what my brother was talking about an "Elevator". I asked "Where's the Elevator? He pointed at the doors that opened right in front of us. "Whoa. I didn't know dad was like a spy or whatever" I said in shock.

  So we stepped in a it lead us to a lab with so many weapons like Guns, Bazooka, Grenades, and tons and tons of guns. Oh and even food and drinks also a bathroom . While I was looking around I saw a huge screen and it was filming our living room. I was asking "How can this giant TV see everything?? I can't believe that I was so stuip that my dad had installed cameras around the house (expect the bathrooms) that's how he knew I ate everything he bought and cooked (I'm Samoan so I eat a lot) that's why he grounds me every two weeks. I was first angry then I realized that I had to think of one thing in my head. Family!!!