3. Any Survivors?

Betha's P.O.V

  I heard an alarm go off and it was not electrical fence, or any zombies near. "So why is the alarm going off???" I said while thinking. "Survivors! Survivors! There are Survivors one mile away" The intercom said. We had only had three rooms (the fourth is off limits) with 1 king size bed in it. I installed a doorbell on the ground  where the soil and grass because that's where it's not on the fence and they get electrocuted.

Leo's P.O.V

"You guys look at that house! There's another survivor." Leo said while pointing at the electrical fence house. "How we going to get in?" Valerie said. While they were walking to the house, Beau a seventeen year old trip over his friend Slone (a twenty year old) foot. "Do you think a girl or boy lives here or Parents, Val???" Leo ask. "I don't know sweetie. But hopefully they're good people." Valerie said. As they were walking they observed the electrical fence until they saw a button on the ground. "Anyone want to push the button??" Leo asked behind him. "Maybe it's a trick" Beau said. Nobody wanted to push the button so Leo stepped in the button and nothing happened.

Betha's P.O.V

Dinnnnggg!!! I heard the bell and I know that I had to disguise myself. I went in my mom and dad's room and I wore this mask where it cover my eyes only, but I can see through the mask. I wore a black cloak that cover my whole body and my long hair. "Donovan you keep playing MW3 and whatever you play okay" I said when entering the elevator. I ran to the door and once I opened it there was three guys and a women. I knew they were older than me. I walked to the fence and unlocked the door for them to eneter and all of the walking in.