Announcement: Systema's First Tour!

New K-Pop Sensation 'Systema Solaris' Announces 'Mercury' Tour

Having debuted less than three months ago, the hit boy band Systema Solaris has sold over 7 million copies of their album 'Mercury' worldwide

Having debuted less than three months ago, the hit boy band Systema Solaris has sold over 7 million copies of their album 'Mercury' worldwide. Today during an exclusive interview the group finally announced a worldwide tour where they will be visiting America, Canada, various parts of Europe, Japan, and more with a schedule being released in the next few days. Tickets for the first performance in Seoul, South Korea have almost sold out within the first few hours. Fans from around the world have already booked flights and many hotels are out of vacancy for the week of the performance near the (c/n) Convention Center. Though this tour will have their first live performances as a group, the choreography from SS's music videos as well as pre-debut solo concerts have risen expectations. In an exclusive interview with one of our own reporters, member Iseul, better known as Jupiter, expresses that the anticipation for the first concert is mutual as the band has been training very hard.

"Some days we spend eighteen hours straight working to get the movements right," he states. "I guess that's what we signed up for though." He went on to say that though the training is challenging, it worth it to show 'Solis' how much they mean which is the official name of their fandom. "We are the planets and you are our light, our joy. You hold us together. You are our sun, Solis," Jae Seok, also known as Pluto, said during an interview. We will have an updated calendar of Systema Solaris's Mercury tour being released tomorrow. As both a reporter and a Solis, I am personally looking forward to seeing this band grow.
______________________________
Yo it's the author! I'm writing this for fun so I'll be posting whenever I get the chance. Profiles of the members next then time for the first chapter! Thanks so such for reading!