1

"Ella."

"The one and only." I frowned as I said .it but in my heart.. He didn't hesitate to grab me and pull me into a hug. "I was ready to kill you." He said seriously. "I'm still contemplating." I gave a dry laugh. Then surprised myself by kissing him, but just any kiss.  I kiss that made me weak everywhere.

After a few more seconds and the calvary arrived, all of them bursted through the door.

"Well that didn't take long at all. You made it seem like he'd gone off the deep end. He seems perfectly fine to me." Isreal scoffed and crossed her arms. I gently pushed myself away from him and cleared my throat.

"Who the hell are they?" Kris' guard was up and he looked ready to fight.

"Oh. Hi. I'm a friend of you- ." Isreal paused and we all silently watched as Xander dropped to one knee and started her directly in her eyes.  "Mate ."They said it simultaneously.

As much as she making it seem like she couldn't care, she's waited her whole life to find her mate. I wouldn't be surprised if she mated right here and now.

I on the other hand, did a mental happy dance. "Its like I'm like a match maker." The triplets where also in the hands of three other men, not because they're mated, because they were being detained.

I gave a stiff nob to them and they nodded back at me, confirming they were alright. I turned around to a happy yet obviously still pissed Quinn. "Am I to be carried?" He shook his head. "Not in that dress." Kristen grabbed my wrist rather aggressively. "Hey man. What the fuck? My body is a temple so don't destroy it with your anger." He gnarled at me and cleared his throat. 

"Clise the door⁵k"I got the good chair." I said and Iran flipped me off before Xavier sat down and sat her in his lap he made her look so small.

She smirked and I beamed at her. Then Kristen sat beside me. The triplets were sat in other empty chairs. "Who are they?" Kris asked kissing my shoulder making me shrug him off. "Don't." I growled. "They'er my betas. The the triplets count as one beta. Iran is my first beta" "You can only have more than one beta if-" "If your pack is fucking huge I know. But they're all the pack I need and they're betas like I said." "I didn't even know you had one. Wouldn't all packs be notified of a new one?"

"That's doesn't matter Kris. It's my pack. I didn't bombard you with questions about your pack did I?" I said.

"Our pack." "Your pack. I have a pack." "Ella. It's our pack. You're back and-" "Who said I was coming back for good? You broke my mask!" He growled and I growled back.

"You don't get to growl at me!" I spat and stood up.

"You are mine!"

"Only because you forced me to be!" His eyes softened.

"I'm sorry Ella." He said sounding like he might cry. I growled and Isreal stood up, as well as the triplets.

"Get. Out." I said and it was like everyone suddenly had somewhere else to be. Once the door closed I turned pointed an angry finger at him. "Fuck. You. You don't get to play the ficking victim.  Everything I did was to prove that I don't need you. I choose to stay it will be under my own will." I screamed at him and he acted as if he was unfazed and pulled me into a hug.

"No. Let me go. Let me the fuck go you-" He growled loud enough to make me pause.

"It's been two years I'm gonna touch you if I want I'll kiss you if I want! Do you understand?!"

"I fucking love how you think that just because you state something you think it go's. You don't own me Kristen!" I was trying my best to distance myself.

"You think I'm playing with you Ella? You left me for two fucking years and you think I'm just going to let you go back to wherever the fuck you were. I would rather die than have you leave me again Ella!"

"Even though both our hearts were racing I detected not one hint of a lie.

"Never. I need you okay? Look at me. I'm a complete mess without you. I-" His voice cracked along with my heart as a few tears slipped down his cheeks.

"Im so sorry made you feel like you need to leave. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I marked you and I'm sorry for all the shit I've ever done to you but dear goddess I need you to stay."

He let his grip on me loosen and he sunk to his knees.  "I am nothing without you here."  "..O-Okay. I won't leave." He pressed his forehead to my stomach, his silencewas uncomfortable.  "It's like you forgot how to use a god damn razor. I mean come on. It's so long." He nuzzled my hand and Ezra purred. Shes happy to be reunited with her mate,  as anyone would be.

I hate to admit it but I feel more at ease than I have in these past 2 years. Being around all of the people that made me who I am..

It's good to be home.