Jennie

Stage Name: Jennie (제니)Also Stylised As: JENNIEBirth Name: Jennie Kim (제니김)Nickname(s): Jendeukie, NiniPosition: Main Rapper, Lead VocalistBirthday: 16th January, 1996Zodiac Sign: CapricornBirthplace: Anyang, Gyeonggi, South KoreaNationality: Kore...

Also Stylised As: JENNIE
Birth Name: Jennie Kim (제니김)
Nickname(s): Jendeukie, Nini
Position: Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist
Birthday: 16th January, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birthplace: Anyang, Gyeonggi, South Korea
Nationality: Korean
Languages: Korean, English, Japanese
Favourite Colour: Black, Pink
Favourite Number: 1
Instagram: jennierubyjane, lesyeuxdenini
YouTube Channel: Jennierubyjane Official
Weibo: jennierubyjane
Spotify: JENNIE
MBTI Result: ISFP
Pet(s): Kai and Kuma

Jennie made her solo debut with her first single, 'SOLO' on the 12th November, 2018.

Ideal Type: Someone who is a hard worker. Jennie said that if she was a guy, she would date Jisoo because she makes her laugh.
In 2018, it was announced that Jennie was dating EXO's Kai. SM Entertainment confirmed the news, while YG Entertainment denied it. It was later announced that the couple had broken up due to conflicts with their schedules. On the 24th February 2021, news outlet Dispatch announced that Jennie is dating BIGBANG's G-Dragon. YG Entertainment, the company which both artists are under, declined to make a comment regarding the announcement.

However, it has been speculated that these dating announcements were made to cover up scandals that were happening in 2018 and 2021 respectively, and that Jennie has not dated / did not date the other parties mentioned. This has not been confirmed or denied by official sources.

Random Fact
Jennie trained for the longest out of all the members. She trained for 5 years 11 months.