► Epilogue

Ten Years Later.

I open my eyes to sunlight streaming in through the window. I'm alone in the bed, so I roll over. My eyes immediately land on the photos beside the bed. I smile and pick the one closest to me up, running my hands over the smooth glass. It's our wedding photo, our smiles wide.

I set the photo back down on the nightstand and pick up the one beside it

I set the photo back down on the nightstand and pick up the one beside it. Our family photo. I smile at his wide smile as he has his eyes on our children. Then, I smile at the little boy beside him before admiring the little girl beside me.

 Then, I smile at the little boy beside him before admiring the little girl beside me

I put the photo back in its spot on the table before getting out of bed. Just as I slide my slippers on, the bedroom door opens. My son runs in first, followed by his younger sister. I smile widely, kneeling down as they run up to hug me.

"Good morning, Junsu. Good morning, Heejin. Where's daddy?"

"Right here." My smile softens as I glance up at the doorway, Hanbin standing there with his arms crossed. He returns the smile and walks over to us, joining our hug. He kisses my cheek. "Happy birthday, dear."

I smile, kissing his lips lightly. "Thank you, love."

Hanbin stands up, picking up Heejin. "Come on, princess. We have to get you ready. Uncle Jooheon and Aunt Jieun will be here soon."

I smile as he carries our daughter out of our room, Junsu following after them. I stay there on the floor for a minute, admiring my family. Never in a million years would I have guessed that we would be here today, with two children and a happy marriage. Suddenly, the three of them pop their heads into the doorway again. I raise an eyebrow.

"Coming, Soo?" Hanbin asks.

I smile brightly. "Yeah, I'm coming."

The end.