Midnight blue

I woke up from the morning light that emerged trough the curtains. It was 9 o'clock in the morning. A peaceful hour. That day I had med school at 3 o'clock. After that a date with myself. I sat on my bed for a while, thinking. I observed the light and shade that my fingers could make. Then I stood up, stretched and put my midnight blue silky robe on. I find that feel very comforting on my bare skin. Barefooted I walked to the tiny kitchen of my mini apartment, made jasmine tea and porridge with freshly cut blueberries. I then sat on the armchair by the window and took my breakfast while gazing at the morning skies. After that, I took a hot shower. Showers are little special me sessions for me. It's the way the water drops and forms rivers on my skin and hair or maybe the stillness that exists in it that makes me question the simplest things. It is also a way to become conscious-not in a bad way-about my body. After my shower I studied a bit and then read some pages of my book. It was now 12 o'clock and I needed to get ready, because I had to run some errands. I put some music on while putting together an outfit. I wore a long airy dark blue skirt with embroidered stars all over it. I matched it with a wool turtleneck, slim boots, off white socks, and a mustard oversized sweater. Lastly I added a dark blue beret with an edelweiss flower pin on it. I took my soft groceries bad, my mailman small leather bag and left the house. I went to the flower market and bought some fresh flowers for my jar. After that I stocked on some new water paint paper and headed to the open market. I purchased some necessities and returned back home. There i packed my student bag and went to a university lecture. It was finally my date. I found a cozy corner at my favorite cafe and spent some time there, consuming way to much hot cocoa and drawing people that sat on the nearby tables. A girl around my age captured my interest. She was wearing a lilac sweater that strangely enough, matched perfectly the pair of yellow pants she was wearing. All these bright colors contrasted with her brown sugar skin. Her hair was gracefully curly and her eyes black. She was sitting alone too, reading a book. Suddenly, she stood up, paid the check and walked towards me.
-What are you drawing there? She said with an intelligent look.
-oh! Nothing special! I quickly replied.What are you reading? I added.
-Poetry about the moon, she said not paying much attention. Can I see?
-Yes, it is just doodles, though.
-I like it very much! It has great movement. I love your skirt by the way! She looked very cheerful and pleasant.
-thanks! Oh, please have a seat! I am not waiting anyone..