Chapter 2: The Next Day

Aunica POV

Finally...it's time for lunch! I stopped by my locker to put my binder and science book back in it.

When I closed my locker Jacob was there. I jumped and may have...uh.. screamed a lil...hehe

Jacob POV

"Ahh!" Aunica jumped and screamed... I guess I scared her. Oops...

Aunica POV

"Jacob don't ever do that again!" Okay... maybe I was scared and screamed kinda loud. But intiways...

(A/N: From now on, I'm just gonna cut the dialogue and have them talk like a play. Mkay? Mkay. Continue reading!)

At this point, Jacob is laughing hysterically.

Jacob: You...should've seen..the look...on your face! Aha! You...were...so scared!

He choked out between his laughs.

Me: Okay Jacob. That's enough.

Jacob: You were like AHHH!!

He mimicked the way I screamed and jumped.

Me: Okay Jacob. Seriously. Let's go. I'm hungry...

Jacob: Hahahahahaahh

Me:...Goodbye Jacob.

Maybe I'm a little mad.... Okay I'm mad! It couldn't have been that funny. But anyways, it's time for lunch and I'm starving. Forget Jacob. I'm ready to eat. Before I could get even halfway down the hall, I heard Jacob yell my name...

Jacob: Aunica!

I didn't respond. I could hear him, I just don't want to talk to him right now.

Jacob: Come on, Aunica. I know you can hear me!... I'm sorry!

Jacob once again tried getting me to talk to him, and again I didn't respond. But this time, I could tell he coming to me because I could hear his footsteps.

When he was right behind me, he grabbed me by my waist, pulled me to him, and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. Since I was so short, he was bending over a little. This is how we walked down the hall on our way to lunch....

A few cheerleaders were giving me dirty looks. Why? Because Jacob Perez was hugging me from behind and not them. But did I care? No. Let them think what they wanna. He is my best friend. Nothing more nothing less....

Jacob: Aunica. I said I was sorry. Forgivvee meeee...

Me: Jacob...

Jacob: Yea?

Me: ..Get off me

Jacob: Not until you accept my apologyyy....

Me: No

Jacob: Then looks like we're staying like this.

Me:............................

We weren't even walking for 20 seconds and I cracked... Man, I swear I can't stay mad at Jacob for nothing in the world....

Me: .......Okay. I forgive you... *I mumbled*

Jacob: You what..?

Me: I said I forgive you!

Jacob: Good.

Then Torel walks up outta no where .

Torel: Heyy ya! (A/N: Ya= Y'all)

Jacob: Hey Torel.

Me: Hey babe!

When I said that, he let me go. I don't know why tho... I actually liked the way he- I meann...uh...uhhh..errmmm.... Okay never mind. I liked it ;)

Jacob POV

They're.......together? Nooo... This can not be happening right now. I like Aunica.... maybe even... love her.... When she called her babe, I think a little piece of my heart broke off. But I'll have to get over it. She'll never think of me as anything but her best friend. Nothing more, nothing less. :(

Aunica POV

Then me and Torel did one of those rocking form side to side hugs while Jacob stood there dumbfounded. He had a look of confusion and hurt all over his face.

Jacob: O.o

Me and Torel: What's wrong Jacob?

Jacob: Your both gay? And you...date??

Me and Torel: Eww no! Wtf?!? We straight, we straight!!!!

Jacob: *sighs with relief* Ok good...

Me: If we were, would there be a problem?

I asked him smirking

Jacob: *mumbles lowly* Yes...

Me: What was that?

Jacob: *says sarcastically* Oh...nothing......

Me: Jacob seriously. Would there be a problem?

Jacob: Yes!

Me: Why?

Then he says the words that I thought I would never hear him say...

Jacob: *mumbles really lowly* Because I love you....

Me: Huh?

Torel: O.O.

I asked confused because I didn't think I heard him correctly. I think my ears may have mistaken me. Did he just say he loved me?

Torel POV

Did he just say what I think he just said?!?

Jacob POV

Shit! She heard me! Okay Jacob... Don't panic. You can do this..... Aw shit..no you can't!

Aunica POV

Me: What did you say Jacob?

Jacob: I said I love yo- you both. Yup. That's what I said. And what I mean is... I don't want you two to have a bad relationship to mess up your friendship. Cause, you know, you two are so close..... *nervously chuckles* eheh....

Me: Oh okay... Well, let's go to lunch then.

We walked down the hallway and started making our way to the cafe. I have to admit... I was kinda bummed that Jacob wasn't talking about him loving me... :(

Jacob POV

Ughh... I'm so stupid! Why can't you just tell her already! I'm a punk ass blexican sometimes, I swear! I'll do it soon... I just don't know when. :(

(A/N: Blexican= Black+Mexican)

The rest of the walk to the cafe was quiet.... until.....

___________________

Cliffy! What made the walk not quiet anymore? Or should I say who? No, I shouldn't. I have said too much! Find out what happens in the next chapter....