Chapter 9

Ty's POV

I walk over to the kitchen to get food. Bodil follows. I cannot stand him with scars all around his body like that. All cut up and shit. "So, where could Sky be?" Bodil asks. I shrug. "He could be anywhere right now. But I think He's at th-" I get interrupted by a bang at the door. I head to it and look out to find our snowman Baki, also scratched up. But not as bad as Bodil. I let him in as he hops in and slams the door shut. "Baki, you Okay?" I ask. "Not.. really... but... it's fine...." He pants. "You Sure?" Bodil asks. He nods. "But Bodil, there's a evil you." He says. Bodil takes his glasses off and widens his eyes. I am as Well wide eyed. "An evil Bodil?" I ask. How is that possible? "Yes... his name... is...." He pants once more. "WHAT'S HIS NAME???" Bodil shouts. "Bodil666..." We all stand in shock. Just paralyzed.

Baki's POV

I am in so much pain. But that can be solved later. Bodil666 is a huge problem right now. "How is that possible?" Bodil asks. "Well, I'm not Sure. It only happens if you drank this potion that takes the evil out of you and puts it in it's own body. Did you drink anything unusual?" I ask. He thinks. "I drank this wine, it was suppose to be cherry but it smelled different." He explains. "Smelled different? " I ask. "Me too." Ty says. I am surprised. The fact that they smelled it though. "So you two drank an unusual alcohol drink. Correct?" They both nod.

A/N

Welcome back Baki! Glad you came back alive! If we get 35 rates I will bring in a lucky person into this story. Comment a name and 3 character traits you would like to be in this story. I'll see you Emeralds and Melons later! BAIIII!!