Chapter 1: The big news

One day in the normal town of Paris, everything was peaceful, until something Miraculous happened...
Marinette: (flung up from her bed unexpectedly) Ahhh! Tikki wake up, its 9:00am, I'm late for school.
Tikki: Marinette it is ok just be calm.
Marinette quickly gets changed, grabs her stuff and runs out the door, until accidentally tripping on a school step and cliding into Adrien.
Adrien: Oh hey Marinette, are you ok?
Marinette: Oh... Y..eah, uh..h I'm totally fin..e. ( Marinette giggles)
Marinette: Why is everyone out and not in class?
Adrien: (He leans on Marinettes shoulder) Oh yeah, I'm not that sure either.
Alya walks up to Marinette and Adrien, she tells them the big news.
Alya: *whispers* Well apparently the school is celebrating ladybug, so they organised a party for her.
Marinette: Why?
Alya: Because they are positive they know who ladybug is.
Marinette: What!?
Adrien: (Shocked and excited, to figure out the love of his life.)
Mr Damocles : Ok students everyone huddle up now, we would like to present to you, ladybug...
Marinette: *thinking* Oh no, i hope they don't call my name, why, why, no.
Mr Damocles: I have her right behind me, say hello to LILA!!!
Marinette: What!? I mean sure, sure.
Adrien Looked at the orange haired girl and shook his head in disappointment. Marinette was confused on why they thought Lila.
Marinette: How? Why her?
Adrien: (leaned on Marinette) Look Marinette we can't be sure that it is not Lila, I know she is a liar, but what if she is Ladybug.
Marinette was thinking and thought maybe if she said she was *friends* with ladybug maybe that would put Lila to shame and show that Lila isn't Ladybug.
Marinette: (Speaking loudly) But Mr Damocles, I'm friends with Ladybug and I know that she is not Lila!
Lila: Well Marinette, good answer but...
Mr Damocles: Marinette how dare you accuse Lila of not being Ladybug.
Lila: No, it's ok Mr Damocles, Marinette was just trying to make sure that I was Ladybug. Right Marinette?
Marinette frowned and didn't answer.
Alya: I'm sorry Mr Damocles, but Ladybug said "I will never reveal my identity." She said that on the Ladyblog.
Lila: Yes Alya, i did say that, but I descided it would be best if  shared my personal information with you guys because you guys are all my friends.
Marinette: Sorry, but if you are Ladybug then show us.
Lila Looked and said she couldn't.
Everyone was lied to and started to call Lila a liar, she felt betrayed so she ran to the bathroom and cried.
At the Agrese House.
Hawk Moth: Ahh. A angry school girl, angry that her friends think she is a liar, life is so hard already... fly away my little Akuma and evilise this broken girl.
The butterfly made it to where Lila was crying, she immediately saw the akuma and Akumatised her earrings.
Hawk Moth: Hello Ladybug, I'm giving you the power to be Ladybug, and this will show all your friends that you weren't lying, you were always taken for a liar, and in doing this bring me Ladybug and Cat Noirs Miraculous!
Lila: Yes! Hawk Moth.