How we met !

(A/N) i forgot to say that this is a lemon and the pic is not the guy in the story.

 READER POV 

(Y/N) was walking to school when she felt like some one is watching her. (Y/N) looked behind her no was there so she keeps walking until some one grabs her and put their hand over (Y/N)'s mouth. 

"I will let you go but you must not scream or I will slice your throat open without  blinking," (???) said, (Y/N) shook her head "good" he said, (Y/N) looked at the guy that in front of her and he was wearing dark jeans and a black hoodie with a bright red bandanna and he had dark brown hair with the tips of he's hair was died black and his eye's where a dark blue and a bright red  "my name is David but you can call me M.H (Y/N) snap back in to realty.

M.H POV 

(Y/N) is so cute i needed to see her in prison i now she won't like me because of my eye's one of my eye's are blue wile the other one is red and with that i'm a demon (Y/N) was staring off in space i snap (Y/N) back into realty (Y/N) was staring at my eye's i now there not normal i said and (Y/N) said that she liked my eye's she said that they are pretty then she took her eye contacts and her eye's where a ocean blue and a blood red (Y/N) face trued a light shad of pink of embarrassment (Y/N) was so cute i blush.

readers pov

M.H eye's are so pretty i took my eye contacts out to show M.H my eye's he was really surprise looked away in embarrassment he said out loud that i was cute i blush at what he said then he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss he licked my bottom lip for a entrance i said no and he just stop even though i still wanted him.            

(A/N) I really hope that you in joy it so far.