stitches

(A/N) time skip to 4 weeks 

readers pov

I was at my house alone. My mom and dad left for a 2 moths. I still have the kiss in my mind from that day, we aren't even dating, not now not ever. I heard a loud sound from my front door, I go and grab a knife from the kitchen. I look through the pep hole, I didn't see anyone. I open the door and hear some call my name in a weak voice "(Y/N) pleas help me," I look down, on the ground to see H.M on the floor he was all cut up the cut's look REALLY   deep i pick him up trying to ignore the pain that he was in i put H.M on the couch i told him to take off his hoodie he laughed saying do you want me that bad i swear i blush like a tomato he said ok i will take of my hoodie

after 3 hours of stitching -_-

     M.H POV

   (Y/N) was covered in my blood but she is a good nurse I ask (Y/N) if her mom was a nurse she said no i asked (Y/N) how dose she now all of this stuff  she said that she was studied on so she saw them do it to her a lot so she picked some stuff up so i asked (Y/N) how old when she was in the hospital she said ever since she was born and then she start saying stuff like i don't belong here and then (Y/N) said that she tried to kill her self she wished that she didn't cut the rope i wen't by her picking her up bridal style and took (Y/N) to her room and put i her on the bed i yelled at her saying that she was the best person in the world and that she was really cute and then i got off of her and the she blushed like crazy then i wen't to her brother's room and went to bed.

the next day

READER POV

i got up and got dressed ( (A/N) this is what you are Waring and your weapon is a sword)  

and went to the kitchen to get something to eat and get ready for school and M.H was sitting on the couch and trued around and looked at me and blushed and said no no to what he said that i'm not going to school like that i'm going to school like this if you like it or not.

M.H pov 

i turned around to see (Y/N) in a torn up hoodie and ripe up shorts i said no that she can't go to school like that (Y/N) said that she is going to school like that if l like it or not i pulled (Y/N) into a deep kiss she didn't kiss back at first but then she couldn't help it and then she fell into it i broke the kiss and then she  said that she wanted more i piked her up and took her to room and put her on the bed i took off my hoodie and she too off her's i kiss her again i licked the bottom  of her lip to ask to inter (Y/N) let me in she let out a little moan i smirked.

cliff hanger  byyyyyye