Prolouge

Flashback:

"Why don't you stayyy with me cause your all I need......" Sam Smith's song "stay with me" plays through the car radio.

Me singing along to the song. I really love this song to much and I start dancing like there's no tomorrow, but I soon stop when my mom speaks up and says "Riley stop that horrid singing, it's hurting my ears" she chuckles.

I give her a fake hurt face with a pout and place a hand over my heart and tell her "Wow mom that hurt my feelings I thought I was American Idol material".

She gives me a blank look trying not to laugh, but she couldn't hold it in she starts bursting with laughter.

The laughter soon stops when I see a car heading our way.

"MOM WATCH IT" I yell quickly. She try's to avoid the the car and takes a sharp left. It sends us to the edge of the road rail and my mom yells my name in panic.

But then our car starts to roll over again and again.

It finally stops I felt so much pain I couldn't move. I tried to move my head to see my mom, but I was able to and I saw my mom it was horrible she had so much blood on her head.

I panic and yell "MOM MOM WAKE UP DONT LEAVE ME DAMM IT!! NOT LIKE DAD AND BEN PLEASE , I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!"

She still didn't respond I start to break down. I can't do this she dead I repeat over and over.

I heard a faint voice calling my name. It was my mom, " Riley I love you.... I'm so sorry..." then her eyes start closing.

"Mom don't you dare stay with me please don't leave" I cry out. I heard silence she didn't speak and that's when I knew she was truly dead.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a new story I am writing. I still have to edit this later when I start chapter 1, but it will help me a lot if you guys give me ideas for the story or suggestions you have. Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment, vote, and share the story. 😊