Liza Koshy-34

"Hey guys what up it's your girl Liza, finally coming at you!" I yelled into my camera, and continued making my comeback video and then proceeded to upload it.

Later in the night I recieved an instagram dm from @violetbrokenbanks wait? Isn't that Faze Banks sister? It read...

@violetbrokenbanks: hey love your videos, maybe we could hang out?

At first I was flattered, but then I remembered all of the things that she had done and all the drama she is in. But maybe thats all false right? I mean, there's a different side to every story.

@lizakoshy: sure, i would lovee to!

I hesitated then pressed sent. I then quickly got a text back from Violet telling me that she would love to meet me now.

Why not? I mean, I'm not doing anything right now. Plus I am really dying to know what kind of a person she is in person.

I told her my address and waited on her to arrive at my place. Is this a bad idea? Will we even get along.

I heard a knock at my door. I guess I'm about to find out.

"Oh my gosh, hi!" She greeted me with a hug.

"Same here, how are you?" I asked her.

"Oh um I'm good, yeah I'm good. You?"

"Couldn't be better," I said and then proceeded to change the subject. "So, if you don't mind me asking, why would you want to hang out with me?" I asked her.

She seemed to be thinking. Probably debating whether she should or shouldn't tell me. But she should right? I mean I'm Liza Koshy. I know that sounds conceded but everyone knows how sweet I am or try to be. People know I'm one to be trusted, everyone loves me. So why is she thinking so much.

"Well I don't know if I should tell you this, but I feel like I can trust you." She told me.

"Of course Violet, tell me." I said caressing her arm alittle.

"So as you probably know, a lot has been happening to me. I mean, I literally lost all my friends recently, and I just want to restart you know. I've been in a dark place recently and I just want to be back to the old me. Or a better version of me. And I feel like making new friends is a good start." She admitted.

"That's great, just know I'm here for you." I told her.

"Thanks Liza." She told me and we hugged.

Wow. She's not what I was expecting. I know what she was going through probably sucked, but I didn't think about how it really was affecting her. And to make matters worse if I, the nice little brown girl Liza Koshy, was judging her and thinking quite poorly about her. Imagine the ruthless, mean, dark internet. I can't imagine her pain.

"Anyways, I'm here to make friends, so lets get to know each other."

"Yes, we can even go out to that new store a couple blocks from here." I told her.

"Oh my gosh, yes! I've wanted to check the place out lets go."

And with that we left laughing and talking about our funny childhood stories.

Maybe things are looking up for Violet??