Bows

Sal had been asleep at first, until the giggles at the lunch table were getting more noticeable. he yawned softly and sat up, looked confusedly at his friends. they were all laughing and giggling. his instinct was to make sure his mask was still on, but when he found it still in place he raised an eye brow.

"okay whats so funny?" Sal ask. Ashley giggled and looked at Neil.

"you were right, it's so cute." Ashley grinned. Sal looked confused.

"cute? whats cute?" Sal ask. "did you guys draw penis' on my mask again?" Sal scold.

"what? no! that's funny not cute and it was one time." Ashley giggled. Sal looked confused until Larry, late from having to talk to his teacher, plopped beside him. Sal looked over at him. Larry looked over at him and paused. he shook his head and went back to his food.

"what? what is it? what did they do to me?" Sal ask. his chest was getting tight, he was on the brink of a panic attack. what had they done? had they removed his mask while he was asleep? had they seen his face? he was going to have to move again. he was going to have to leave his boyfriend! Larry put his drink down and smiled at Sal.

"relax Sal. we've talked about this. deep breath okay? no panic attacks today." Larry soothed gently.

"what did they do while I was sleeping Larry?" Sal hissed. Larry smiled slightly and leaned forward, kissing his forehead.

"you guys did that while he was sleeping?" Larry ask, he clearly didn't approve. but he was looking at something, so it wasn't that they'd seen his face.

"yeah! but you have to admit it's cute Larry." Neil laughed. Larry looked at his boyfriend, tilting his head. he nodded slightly.

"yeah it is pretty cute, but you guys seriously freaked him out." Larry said. Sal was tensing up again, but Larry pulled his phone out and showed him his reflection. after quickly looking his mask over, his gaze flickered up to his hair. he stared at it. his usual pigtail pony tails had been replaced with two bright pink bow's, making his pigtails stick out slightly and giving him a more girly look. Sal looked around the phone and stared at Larry, who could see he was getting red. his neck and ears were turning pink. Larry chuckled softly.

"you guys fucked with my hair." Sal muttered, glaring at his friends.

"dude we've been trying to see how you would look with bows in your hair since we met you." Ashley laughed. "it's cute though!" Ashley added.

"I have enough problem with people hating on my hair already. the last thing I need is-" Sal started.

"well, well, well. if it isn't the little gay boy." Travis smirked.

"Travis seeing the bows." Sal sighed. Larry glared over at Travis and stood up. he growled lowly getting in Travis' face.

"you fucking making fun of my boyfriend?" Larry snapped, shoving him hard. Travis smirked at him.

"look at him, he thinks he's a girl!" Travis laughed.

"what long hair means you think you're a girl?" Todd muttered.

"no look what the little freak does with his hair! bows and pigtails!" Travis laughed. Larry straightened his back.

"oh really?" Larry ask. "that what you think?" Larry chuckled. he grabbed Travis and dragged him off.

"I love him but sometimes he's so embarrassing." Sal sighed. he gave a slight smile under his mask. Ashley started giggling again, Todd and Neil joined her. Sal was confused, turning his head to look at what they were looking at. he couldn't help his own giggle as he caught sight of his lover. Larry had managed to find a rainbow striped hair bow and was wearing it in his hair, in a bun. Travis was no where to be seen. Larry plopped down.

"where the hell did you get that?" Ashley laughed. Larry shrugged.

"borrowed it off a girl in the hallway. had her fix up my hair." Larry shrugged.

"what happened to Travis?" Sal ask confusedly. Larry simply smiled at him.

"don't worry about him, I took care of him." Larry smiled. Sal looked confused, until Travis walked in with hat on his head.

"he's wearing a hat. he hates hats." Neil muttered. Larry shrugged.

"he thought hair made the man. I figured since bullies are children, they're not men. so I cut off his hair." Larry said. Sal stared at his boyfriend, unsure if he should be proud or upset. "then just to prove it to him, I got that girl to put my hair up." Larry added. he turned and gave Sal a goofy grin, while his boyfriend was getting a drink. the bun on his head bounced with the sudden movement and Sal started laughing, his drink shot out his nose. the liquid hit his mask and dripped into his lap while he started coughing. Larry laughed. Sal stood and laughed as his drink poured into the floor.

"you did that on purpose." Sal chuckled. Larry winked at him and chuckled, pulling him back down.

"bows aren't so bad." Larry chuckled.