The Injury (Chapter 3)

Rochelle's POV

Justin, I'm home! Justin!? Where are you? Kopi looks at me like something's up. What's wrong Kopi? I ask her. She ruffs Dad's hurt.

Justin! I yell. Are you ok? I ask him. No, he says. I feel like I broke my left arm. How'd that happen? I ask Justin. I was walking down the stairs because the elevators were broken, I was just about to take Kopi for a walk, when she walked in front of me and I tripped on the steps. Luckily, I was able to make it up to the apartment but my arm feels like I broke it. Justin tells me. Ok, let me call Jenna at school. "During the call" Jenna! I need you to come home right away! Jenna: Why? I'm in science class at the moment, oh crud! Mrs.Isabelle just saw me. Dad got hurt! And tell mrs.isabelle you need to be excused, that way you can take a ride on a taxi and meet us at the hospital. Jenna: Ok! I gotta talk to you later, bye mom!

Bye Jenbear!

Ok, let me call 911 Justin!

Hurry up! This really hurts. Justin tells me. Hello? is anyone there? Operator: Yes, what is your emergency? My husband feels like he broke his left arm! Operator: Ok, we'll bring an ambulance right away! To Be Continued...

A/N: I know cliffhanger, but why not? I've never done one before. See you in the next chapter! :)