Chapter 1

hi, this is my first chapter i have posted up so hope you enjoy it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Some may say we were born to die, other may say our souls live on; but the goal isn’t to live forever. We live then we die that’s how life goes and we can’t change it. Some die young and there are some that are lucky enough to die old. Death will follow us wherever we are, it is waiting for its chance to come and takes us away.

Should be dead now. A 15 year old girl bleeding out without stopping, half of her body broken, her right eye cut so she can’t see anything in that eye, and a knife stabbed though her throat. She had been murdered…she was me.

I stood watching my body bleed in the cold night. I kept thinking how it happened and why was I the victim.

I notice I was being watched I looked up but nothing was there, I was afraid I don’t want to die, I still need to confess my feeling to Connor, and apologies to my Family for every bad thing I have done, well it’s not bad it’s just being a bit rebellious, and also tell my friends much fun as had being around them! If only I knew I was going to die.

“This can’t be true it’s all a bad dream, wake up Maya, wake up” I mutter while I slap my cheeks.

I close my eye and breathed in and out then I opened them finding a woman stand in the distance. She had wings black, her hair was the same color and it was long and straight, she was wearing short red and black dress and her high heel shoes was shiny black. She was pale but her long eyelashes and bright red lips stood out the most. She looks about in her early 20’s beautiful. Is she the one who is going to take me away? I hope not.

We stood staring at each for a while then she started to walk my way. She opens her mouth “Sun” the word she says “Sun” she repeats. I finally notice that she was not looking at me, but behind me.

I turn around and see another beautiful woman however she had white wings and hair, very long, wavy hair that came down to her knees. Her dress was long in the color sky blue, her shoes white, pale face with light pink lips. I soon realize that both women look alike, the same figure and eye, I look back at the first one, and then back to the other one; they’re twin!

“Oh Moon, what should we do, he has killed her?” she trembles, then looks down and mumbles to herself “They will soon over take us and then…”

“Oh shut the fuck up!” the women with black hair hisses “you keep on saying the same things again, and again, if you weren’t my sibling I would have killed you by now”.

The only thing I could do was watch as they fight; it remained me of my sister.

She died when she was my age; she died from a car accident with my mother, now I only have my brother and dad. Just because they died doesn’t mean I am going sit in my room and cry every day, I need to move on, but then again look where it got me.

“What happened to me?!” I shout to get their attention. They both looked at me then looked at each other.

“My name is Sun and the one with black hair is Moon” she smiles which made her look innocent but I can‘t trust her even if she makes a smile like that.

“That wasn’t the answer I was looking for” I say.

“You were killed by a person from our world, the supernatural some may call it, you know witches and wizards, zombies, werewolves, vampires and the list goes on” Moon says, as she walks around me in circles

“So why did it kill me, what did I do to them?!” I cry and clench on my shirt.

“They feed on anyone, however they didn’t eat you…that are something to look in to” Moon suggests to herself, she stops walking.

“Our kind…” Sun whispers to herself “in the family…our brother” her head was down and the atmosphere changed, it started to get cooler and the wind blew my hair everywhere.

“What…?” I say confuse.

“He left us… and if he ever does come back, he will be locked up” Moon tells Sun while gripping on her arm.

“Locking him up will that even work” I burst out then sigh putting my hands on my hips. Sun giggled and smiled again “if we do something bad, we get locked up with nothing, which last for 10 or more years…”

“What! 10 year with no food or water, how do you survive” I gasp.

“We can’t die, and we just have to live without it, its part of the punishment” Sun smiles at me like it was nothing.

What the Fudge! I don’t believe this, another world with monster. What I don’t get is why would he kill me and leave his sisters? Just who does he think he is, and why did he come here, nothing ever happens around here. What is he up to really?

“Do you know what he’s up to?” I ask.

“No, he would always keep his distance…our father is the king of that world and he never treated our brother as his son. Maybe that’s a reason” Sun suggests while she puts her hand on her chin.

“There is no reason to tell her that, she’s going to die in the end” Moon says.

“Please, I can’t die there is so much I still need to do!” I plead, again and again wishing they would have some sympathy for me. Moon crossed her arms “so you want live…ok then” she smirks.

“You can do that, thank you” I say with excitement.

“However… I want something in return” Her smile grew bigger and eviler.

“Ermm…ok I can do that since you’re giving me my life back” I force a smile.

“Well, if you want to live you must capture the entire monster in your world”

“Sure…but how am I going to do that?” I ask.

“By using these” Sun says. She showed me small cubes in a silky pink bag which a golden flower patterns. I pull my hands out and Sun drops the bag in my hands. “You have to throw it at the creature’s direction while it is weak, because once you through one of these it will shatter.” Sun explains.

“How is that going to happen?  Do you think I can do that? I will be dead…again!” I start to ramble on.

They look at me like I was their only hope. I know I’m not and I also know, I can’t do this. Is it worth living for, I don’t know anymore. I close my eyes I started get faded pictures in my head. It looked like my mum baking something, and my sister and trying to look after my brother, they faded away and then awful images of mum and my sister dead. I opened my eyes and tears started to flow down my cold cheeks, I soon realized what I had to do.

I breathed in and out wiping my tears away I look up to see Sun and Moon staring at me with like they had no emotions. They’re eyes tuned into a different color Moon had bright blue eye and Sun had Red eye it both looked like crystals. What is your decision Maya? I could hear moon’s voice but her lips would not move, just random voices suddenly came in my head and the wind started to get stronger. What is your decision? The same Question kept repeating. I wanted to block them out but it was no use, they just don’t go away.

“Ok…I’m going to do it” I yell and held my head up.

The wind settles and the voice disappeared, once again Moon and Sun appear. It was like they were different people and dangerous. I wonder what will happen next, I don’t know where I am. I can’t drive, and I think I am in the middle of nowhere!

“Mind telling me how to get home?” I ask. Moon and Sun walks to my body and kneels down to heal it. Soon there was and chain attach to me and my bodies heart. I start to panic, I was afraid of what would happen. I became tired wanting to go to sleep; eventually I collapse on the ground and close my eyes. Then Moon whispers in my ear you will be ok was the last thing I heard.