Word#3

Word#3

After a few days,I saw her again at the park.Playing with some children.With her every move she is graceful and when she smiles you'll know that heaven does exist.

I stared at her for some moment and she really hasn't caught my gaze yet.

Until Marie arrived.

"Sorry,for making you wait", she said while panting.

"No.It's alright",I said while still looking at my angel.

"Oh,so that's the girl?",I looked at Marie and I nodded.

"Okay,so I will start my mission now!" and Marie was about to walk but I stopped her.

"No.Not now.Do that some other time while I'm not with you." I reprimanded her.

"Okay,fine" and she poses as if she is some criminal arrested.

"You're such a coward. I think she doesn't even notice you.Ugh.Renz,grow up please." And once again she rolled her eyes on me.

I really can't believe she is my bestfriend.This kind of attitude is not really a bestfriend-type of attitude.But still, she's always with me despite my weirdness and I love her for being there for me always.

She witnessed every side of me and every important event of my life.

You would even think that we're a couple because of the way we act and because were inseparable.But we're not and we're not going to be.

There's only one girl running on my mind right now and that's the girl infront of me.

Wait what?!

She's infront of me!

What should I do?!