four.

Scott's POV

It's been 2 days since me and Allison kissed.

Not a single word from her. I was hoping tomorrow when we get back to school it won't be awkward. Maybe I wasn't a good kisser...

Ha, not likely.

I spent these past two days thinking..about her, the kiss, everything. Even though I barely knew, it felt like we've known each other for a life time. Crazy huh?

I brushed my thoughts off, as Stiles came in my room.

"You know Stiles, sometimes I wanna kill you." I ran my fingers through my hair.

He scoffed, "Come on it's impossible to kill me, I mean look at me." He motioned his hand at his face.

i shook my head, "The day you and Lydia hang out, be prepared."

"Oh come on, if I didn't do that, you would have never gotten a chance to kiss her, be grateful you have such an amazing bestfriend. Who only cockblocks because he loves you." He pointed his finger at me, trying to get his point across.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up, seeing 'Allison' across my screen. I felt my heart jump as I answered.

"Hello?" I spoke in a shaky tone, I was so nervous.

"Hey Scott, uh do you mind if I come over and talk?"

Talk? That's never good.

I played it off as cool, "Yeah sure. See you, bye." I hung up.

I got up quick, straighting my room up.

"Who was that, and why are you cleaning..and why are you nervous?" Stiles questioned me.

"No time for questions, Allisons coming over which means you need to leave, now." I shoved him out.

"Oh dude really?"

"Yes, this is serious, she said we needed to talk. I'm nervous and I don't need you here for your input." I said fixing up my hair.

"Ugh fine, I'll see you in like an hour." He walked out, I saw someone come in, soflty tapping the door.

"Hey your mom let me in." She said biting her lip.

"Come in." I shut the door behind her as she sat on my bed. I sat next to her not saying anything.

"I wanted to talk about the bowling alley.." She trailed off, hinting about the kiss.

"Yeah same here actaully." i chuckled.

"Look I think you're really cute, and the kiss was...great." She licked her lips. "But I'm not ready for anything right now besides a friend."

Friends? Ouch..

"My last boyfriend turned out to be a complete asshole, and cheated on me, so I just need some time, settle in this town, and maybe after we'll see how things go, okay?" She gave me a sincere look.

"No I totally get it, take all the time you need, I'm not going anywhere." I gave her a small smile.

I was a little hurt, she she needed time I understood. To be honest I'm going to wait. We should take it slow, and really get to know each other.

"For the record your last boyfriend is a dumbass douch to let someone as amazing as you slip away." I said, giving her a smile.

I saw her cheeks flush as she looked down, "Thank you, well I should go. See you tomorrow at school." She got up leaving my room.

"Bye." I gave her a little wave.

I'm going to win her heart over.