A New Start

"Guess who's here," Gamora said to the prefects. 

"Well, if it isn't good ol' Timothy. I gotta say, you really have some guts," Greenhill said. "Unfortunately, it doesn't help all the time." 

Timothy glared at each prefect, giving an exceptionally dirty look to Lawrence. Leela was slightly shocked when she saw Timothy's eyes soften when he looked at her. He looked almost sad, but he looked away quickly before Leela could comprehend the sadness in his eyes. 

Leela didn't even want an explanation as to why he decided to kidnap her. All she knew was that she wanted him gone. 

"Take Timothy to the headmaster's office," Lawrence said. Leela watched Gamora and Greenhill walk him off. 

"I must say, we did a good job getting Timothy in the carriage. He's both smart and stupid."  Angelica let out a laugh and smiled. 

"Well, I suppose this means the action's over. So ..." Ignasia muttered. She knew that Timothy would be taken care of, but she also knew that this meant the girls would be leaving in a few days. They'd already overstayed their visit. 

"I guess we have to leave soon." Leela looked down. She would miss being with the other prefects, especially since they were so fun when you got to know them. 

"Actually, you'll be getting a new start."