Race to Love

(Kimizuki)
       Kimizuki looked at a picture he had taken with his squad. He stared at the small brunette he was standing with in the photograph and tried not to cry.
        The pink haired man set the picture down and sighed. He looked at his wall, then his bed, and back at the wall. He got an idea.
         Kimizuki changed out of his uniform and into other dark clothes. He grabbed his weapon and locked his door before jumping out the window.
           He barely looked back as he started running. Away from the Demon Army, away from his squad, and forward towards the vampire city of Sanguniem.

(Lazy author time skip, did ya miss them?)

         Kimizuki arrived at the entrance to the vampire city and walked in.
         Two guards were standing at the end with their weapons up. As soon as the former soldier saw them, he threw his weapons down and put his hands up.
          "I'm here to see your leader. I'm not going to fight you," he told them, kicking his swords away further.
           The vampires walked over and held his hands behind his back. It wasn't rough, but tight enough that he couldn't escape. He wasn't going to try though.
            They walked through the city until they got into the queen's throne room. He saw her and kneeled.
             All the vampires were shocked. Krul stood up and walked down.
            "Human, who are you and why have you come?" the queen asked.
            "Shiho Kimizuki, a former soldier of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army," he told her.
            "Oh? For what reason have you entered the vampire kingdom?"
            "I'm done working for the army there. They made me lose two of my friends."
            Krul thought for a moment before she looked at and nodded to one of the guards. He ran off and came back a few minutes later with three nobles.
            "Kimizuki?" A soft voice asked.
            The pink haired mad looked behind him and saw Yoichi standing there with Yuu and Mika. Tears pricked his eyes and he tried to hold back the tears that threatened to fall.
             Yoichi ran over and hugged him tightly. Kimizuki hugged him back.
              "You came," Yoichi quietly sobbed.