3

Tuesday

(Nothing really happened in school so ima fast forward... it be like that sometimes)

The bell rings and everyone dismisses themselves. On Tuesdays, I have cheer practice.

I walk outside the school to my dad's car so he can give me my stuff that i need.

"Its water, juice, a sandwich, chips, M&M's, and there's some extra for Alli and Jordan." My dad says handing me the bag.

"Thanks da!" I walk away smiling. I'm so spoiled.

Dad pulls off with Marquis and I go into the gym.

"My dad brought y'all some food for after practice." I say, unwrapping the two extra bags and putting their stuff in it.

"Oouu, what he get?" Alli asks.

"Just WaWa subs and some snacks."

They took their bags and we sat on the bleachers, waiting for everyone to arrive, as well as the coach.

Paris and the rest of the cheer squad came. Paris approached us smiling.

"Hey Kehmani. Alli. Jordan."

"Hey." I say.

"Look, we are like best cheer sister's and I'd hate to not be cool with y'all because of my sister. I just hope your hate for her doesn't go to me. And I'm sorry Alli, for fighting you."

"Its okay." Alli says.

"No hard feelings. For now." Jordan says and we laugh.

"ALRIGHT LETS GO GET DRESSED LADIES!" My coach says. "PUT ALL OF THAT FOOD IN THE FOOD COMPARTMENT!"

All of us run into the locker room to get dressed.

Once we were done, we stretched and then cheered and did stunts.

After practice, we changed our clothes and got our food. We went to the cafeteria.

"Z'yir keep playing with me bro!" Alli says.

"What he do?" Jordan asks.

"Its like one minute he love me then the next minute he like another bitch."

"Girl he loves you!" I say.

She bites her lip and takes out her phone.

She types something and then locks it.

"I'm sick of this nigga playing with my heart!"

"See that? That's EXACTLY why I'm single." Jordan says and I flag her off.

"Anyways y'all wanna come over this weekend? You know my dad gone say yeah."

"You gotta invite Raine so Marquis won't be alone." Paris says.

"That won't be hard, and I can tell my dad to go out or something." I say, looking at my nails.

"Well you already know a bitch coming!" Jordan says sticking out her tongue.

"If you need a ride just text me so my dad can pick yall up."

"Okay." They all agree and leave.

My dad picks me up and in the car i try to persuade him.

"Dad, can I have a sleepover?"

"Well, you got a little brother so I don't kno-"

"He can invite his friends and we will stay downstairs. We will only see them when we eat and they gone be young anyways."