Ch. 3 WENDY!!

*Vans Pov*

It takes two days to get to Crow Canyon if I'm lucky but I guess luck isn't on my side today. "How long does it take for one train to go by....you know what screw this" I said pulling out my sword and summoning my armor. I push the turtle in so Wendy doesn't yell at me for leaving him behind. Now we're off...now we wait.

*Where Wendy is Pov*

All I see is darkness but that's probably because my eyes are blindfolded. "Hmm...Van are you there" I asked looking around trying to hear with my ears. "Girly you're not going to find him here just yet" a voice said in my left ear. "Who's there" I said. "Oh, acting tuff are we, well you are in love with Van so I can expect that, the names Jaydight and I have kidnapped you so he would fight me" he said.

"is that a smirk I hear or is that idiocy at it's best" I asked. I could hear him getting mad. Then out of nowhere, the blindfold came off. "I'm sure you can find a way to take that back" he said with a grin and a gun against my head. "Hmmmm..let me think about it....nope you truly are an idiot for kidnapping me and will soon regret it" I said trying to stay calm.

"Well then, why is that" he asked. I looked out the window and saw Van coming this way.

*Van Pov*

I see that same ship Jaydight had taken Wendy from me. I started to get angry by that thought and headed towards it. "Well, you didn't take your time that's so unlike you" Jaydight said. "Where is Wendy" I commanded? "Oh, she's here and there but enough talk let's get to work" he said dragging out his guns. "Very well" I said more anger then I was before.

*Wendy Pov*

All I see is Jaydight getting ready to fight. Van its a trick don't do it I thought knowing that was not going to stop him. I start to wriggle around trying to get free but it was useless. So I decided to scream hoping Van heard me.

*Van Pov*

I hear a scream come from Jaydights ship so I headed towards the ship but something didn't feel right. "Where do you think your going" Jaydight said getting back up again. "To retrieve something of mine" I replied with a glare. Jaydight got up and charged at me from behind but something stopped him.

*Wendy Pov*

I finally got free and out of the ship but I see Jaydight charging at Van. So I through my self in front of him. "No" I screamed. I got stabbed in the left side of my stomach. I coughed out some blood because I bit my tongue when he stabbed me.

*Van Pov*

Wendy fell down to her knees after being stabbed.
"Wendy!!....."

(Sorry that it took so long and that it's short but I hoped you liked it so far)