~2~

~Omeretta POV~

"I'm with the gang, I'm with mob, what was you thinking?"

My alarm sang. I sighed heavily and got up and went to the restroom. Once I finished my hygiene, I put on lotion and went to get my clothes.

Since today is my first day at Florida State University I decided to wear my PINK jogger set and my low top black vans. I sprayed some "in the stars" perfume from bath and body works and then headed out the door. I got in my 2010 Charger and headed towards my school.

~30 minutes later

Once I pulled up to the university I got out of the car and headed to the administration office to get my schedule.

" Hello I'm Teresa,how may I help you" said the lady behind the desk.

"Helluh my name is Omeretta, I just transferred here from Dallas Texas" I said to the lady sitting behind the desk.

" Okay well here's your schedule and Welcome to Florida" said Teresa.

Right now I don't know what I want to do so I just took up business classes. My first period was Marketing , I walked into the classroom and sat at the table in the far back. The classroom started filling up with about 20 students and then the teacher walked in.

"Good morning class I am Mr. Rodriguez, and I will be your marketing teacher"

As the bell rung a dude with pink and green hair came running in the classroom.

" My bad for being late I got held up by this bad shawty that was in the hallway" said the dude.

" Your fine just take a seat and be quiet" said mr.Rodriguez.

The boy came and sat down right next to me. "Hey this seat taken?" he asked.

" Does it look like anyone is seating here", I said.

" Nah I was just making sure, my name Gazzy but i go by Lil Pump".

" Omeretta but I go by Omeretta" I said.

Lil Pump laughed " I see you got jokes".

"Something like that"

~30 minutes

Class went by fast and it was time for lunch. I got up and walked towards the cafeteria. " Aye wait" I turned around and seen LiL Pump running towards me. " You wanna go get some Popeyes" Lil Pump said.

"Sure why not"

We decided to walk since it was literally next door. We ordered then sat down and ate.

" I don't think I ever seen you around here, where you from?" Lil Pump said.

" I'm from Dallas Texas, what about you?".. I asked

"I'm from here, what made you come to Florida"..

Once he asked that my whole body froze..

Hey guys I'll update every other day so please bare with me, love you ❣️