Info/Author's Note

Author's Note: I literally have no idea what I am doing while doing this. I mean literally. I was planning to use the Stand Name "The Cure", but I saw it was officially used from a novel, so I just used Harry Styles' "Medicine". I'm also planning to do an "EOH" AU, but I might ditch that idea. I feel that there's a lot of error about the Stand, but oh well.... hope you still get the gist of it. So here are the info and this long one-shot under the cut (if I am doing this right...). Hope you like it!

Word Count: about 6K+

Warnings: None? Or just light PTSD?

Stand Name: Medicine
(Based on Harry Styles 'Medicine', Not officially release, but he sang it on his concerts. Was planning to use The Cure, but it is already been officially use by Araki in a Light Novel for Part 5)
Power:

· Healing- the stand can personally heal her user as well for others. It can also revert any healed injury back to the way it was, injured. It can also protect her and she won't get injured. But I she protects someone else, she can get injured, if that happens, her stand can't heal her. It can also help with mental illness as well, except for any chronic-diseases

· Shield- It can also protect her and she won't get injured. But if she protects someone else, she will take damage, if that happens, her stand can't heal her.

Family:

· Kakyoin Noriaki- she is her Uncle on the mother side of Noriaki's. She developed her stand during his funeral, that's when the three remaining crusaders found out about her. She always hope that he wasn't dead after hearing the stories of Egypt and was there to help with her stand, but Jotaro was the one who was there for her.

· Unnamed Mother- since she was a minor to develop her stand, the crusaders decided to talk to her about it. But once she found out, they let her take her daughter, saying that she doesn't care about her to begin with.

· Kujo Jotaro- he has been acting as her father figure, but mostly as an Uncle. He was always there for her, as she was for him when she kept helping Jotaro with his PTSD during their journey in Egypt to defeat DIO. But, he still tells him their journeys and it made her admire Noriaki more.

· Joseph Joestar- acted as her grandfather to let her study in the states. Told her his story about the Pillar Men, adding sound effects of cours

Notes

1. Didn't make it to a (L/N)(F/N). to let the readers decide to keep the last name Kakyoin or not

2. Even though its inserted that the older cousin is on the mother side, your choice for her to be part of the father side for the reader to have the last name Kakyoin