Carelessness

Violet's POV

"But you can call me Violet." I say smugly while smirking.

Than Damon smirks and grabs me by the waist pulling me into him kissing my mark on my neck 'marking his territory' or whatever.

The look on all their faces was priceless.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE! I THOUGHT WE MADE IT CLEAR AFTER TREVOR MARKED ME NOT YOU THAT WE DIDNT WANT YOU HERE!" Bridget screams getting in my face.

I actually laugh.

Not even a phony laugh, like a full on laugh.

"I suggest you back away." I say smiling while letting my eyes show their dark purple color.

She looks at me frightened.

"I'm not scared of you! Last time I checked you are WEAK!" this little girl really think she's clever.

I laugh a little than hear my mate and kids laughing too.

I use my powers the push pain into her brain. almost as if her skull is squeezing all the air out of her brain (a/n that's true you do need air in your brain. that's one of the main reasons people yawn, bc they didn't have enough air in their brains at the time. Just FYI))

She falls to her knees pleading for help.

Trevor pushes me telling me to stop.

I stop when I notice Damon walking up to Trevor as he continues to push me.

"That was a big mistake." Damon says as he grabs Trevor and flings him at the outside wall of the house. Trevor is hurt but gets up at his supernatural speed and lunges for Damon, who in turn grabs him by the throat and slams him on the concrete. Bridget stands and charges at me, I also slam her on the floor but put me foot at her throat instead.

"Never do you ever charge at any of us again. It was VERY careless and VERY stupid trying to take me and my mate down, as we are THE moon family. We could have easily killed you before you could even beg for you pitiful life." I say pushing on her neck more.

"Do we have an understanding?" Damon asks slowly as if talking to 5 year olds.

They both glare at us.

"He said do you understand." I say to Bridget bending down putting more weight down in my foot.

"Y-ye-yes." Trevor says trying to get breath.

"Yes." Bridget says still glaring.

"Great."Damon says smiling and letting go of Trevor.

I smile at Bridget ripping my foot if get neck.

"Now let's eat guys." I say to Damon and the kids.

"Yayy!!!" the kids yell running into the house.

Me and Damon walk in after them.

"Okay so this is yours, and this one is mine."i say happily to Damon after I give the kids their food.

"Thank you baby you didn't have to get me anything." Damon says kinda jokingly

"Oh but I did, if I didn't you'd have that glum look on your face."i say laughing hysterically

"I would not! I would just be happy that-" Damon starts saying

"DAD! We were just making out okay! Stop flipping out!" Scarlette says barging into the huge kitchen.

"No I told you that we had guest, very important guest! what if they walked into the living room and saw you practically dry humping your mate huh?!" Alpha Summers says.

They still don't notice I'm here.

"Come on dad! They would understand because we are mated aren't we!?" Scarlette says in exasperation.

"Maybe but I'm your father and you do as I say!" he yells at her.

Damon clears his throat.

Alpha Summers head whips around then his face burns in embarrassment.

"I am so sorry you just had to witness that sir. My deepest apologies." Alpha Summers says bowing his head in respect, Scar following his lead.

"It's truly alright, I would of acted the same way if one of my girls did that." Damon says laughing light heartedly.

"Vi? is that you?" Scar says interrupting them.

"My apologizes for that, we lost contact with my other daughter a while back and are still hoping to hear from her." Alpha Summers says.

"No no don't apologize. it's me who should be apologizing. For cutting you guys almost completely out my life 2 years ago after a stupid rejection." I say with teary eyes."

"Oh my god. I knew it! I know you too well to not know that it was you!" Scar says hugging me tightly with dad following behind me ending up in the middle.

"Where did you go?! Who took you in?! How are you here?!" followed by many other questions were soon asked.

"Slow down and breath. The moon pack took me in. We soon found out that I'm Damon's true mate and we currently are engaged with 4 kids and I'm the luna. Oh and My wolf is Jessica Summers. But when mom arrives we can all ask as many questions as we would like. So let's go in the living room." I say grabbing the kids and Damon's hand leading the way.

ALRIGHT I KNOW IM HORRIBLE!

I'm actually really sorry about the wait guys, it's just been really crazy from school, volleyball games and practice, homework and nannying. But here it is so you all don't have to die of suspense anymore!

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

xoxo G