Prologue:Promise.

It was almost sunset when the Beigoma Academy Beyclub finished their training on the roof.

"Hey guys,I have something to tell you." Valt says seriously. Everyone stoped what they were doing due to the utter seriousness in their usually hyper captain's voice.

"What's up Valt?"Even the usually calm and composed spryzen owner was surprised by the tone of voice that sounded so foreign to everyone there.

"I....I'm quitting Beyblade" A moment of silence passing through before their brains registered what the small Valtreyek owner had just said. "What!!!????" Everybody there yelled simultaneously."Wait, you can't be serious!"says Honcho(Also known as Rantaro Kiyama.) "I'm absolutely serious.But,it won't be for long." "Probably" Valt mutters under his breath. But not soft enough for Shu not to hear. "What do you mean probably!!????"asks/yells Shu."Well there probably won't be many Beyblade stadiums in Australia,but I'll manage a battle here and there""What?Now you're moving!?" Wakiya shouts in frustration."ha! You thought I'll fall for that trick? Well you're wrong little buddy.Says Honcho.

"You're joking right?" AsksHoncho. "No I'm not"Says Valt. "Why didn't you tell us earlier?"Daigo asks."I was scared that you'll won't want to be my friends anymore."Valt says tearing up a little."Like we're ever Not let you be our friend.Like you could get out out of being out of being friends just by moving to another country.Humph! As if!" Wakiya says."Yeah!"everybody yells.(excluding Shu because he is usually calm but he still says 'yeah' with everyone else.)"You guys!!"Valt says while tackling everybody to the ground in a hug.

"We're going to miss you."Daigo says. "I'll miss you guys too!!"
"Promise to stay in touch?"
"Of course!"
"Anyway I've got to go back home,it's getting late."
"Yeah."

"Bye guys! See you tomorrow!"
"Bye"

Now it was only Shu and Valt now.

"Hey, mind if we stop by somewhere?"asks Valt.
"Sure. Where?"
"The beach."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey,Shu." Valt says while sitting on a bench on the beach.
"Yeah, Valt?"
"Don't forget me okay?Even if we're apart"
"Never"
"We'll meet again right?"
"Even if it takes a million years.Then we'll meet in the finals."
"You can count on it. Thanks Shu,for being my best friend."
"No problem"
"Promise we'll meet in the finals?"
"Promise."

Then a thing known as Silence loomed over them.Not a awkward silence but a comforting one instead.

Shu then broke the silence by asking,"Hey, Valt"
"Yeah?"Valt says before turning around to meet the eyes of his best friend.
Crimson stared in to Hazelnut,Before Shu leaned in to capture Valts lips in a short but passionate kiss.
"What did that mean?"
"It meant,I Love You."
Shu says before capturing Valts lips in another kiss.A red and blushing Valt and Shu stared deep into each others eyes before Valt answers,
"I...I Love You too."

Hi Everyone! This is my first fanfic so...... I hope to not let you down.
That's it for today.
Yayoi-san outo.