Chapter 1: First move

"Blake Don't you dare do what you just mentioned" my sister Luna told me as she walk out as i was on the balcony.

I looked down as i leaned myself down the balcony .

"I can't help it" i metion as i still had my eyes on the wonderful view.

"You know if you bring her, as you get close to her that you can make our family go out of control......... we're not used to this Blake" she told me as she came up to me wanting to make eye contact.

i stood up straight and looked down at my sister.

"Please listen to mom and dad"

"They can't control me for ever" i spoke as i walked back inside.

(1 weeek later)

There she was. So gorgeous walking by as her hair and dress moved at her pace. She probably got back from school. I told my parents I would finally make a move and i won't turn that down. I stepped away from the tree I was just standing behind of.

"Excuse me?" i spoke loud enough for her to hear.

She turned around as we both made eye contact. My heart drop and i started to get shaky and nervous. She just stood there slowly trying ro walk away as she didn't say a word.

"I ummm was looking at you from far.....uh not in a creppy way is just that ........... i just thought you were very gorgeous and i just had to come and say hi..... so ..... hello" i told her.

"Umm hi" she replied.

fuck i just sounded so retarded. She turned around as i knew she was ready to walk away.

"Wait umm i was just wondering if you would like to hangout sometime? I would like to get to know you some more if you don't mind?" i asked her.

"I-"

"BLAKE!!" i heard someone call my name as they interrupted her.

i turned around to see my brother Hunter. He signaled me to approach him. I turned back to the girl and smiled.

"Sorry i have to go" I told her.

"Is okay no problem" she spoke as she smiled.

Her voice made my heart melt. She walked away and i walked to my
brother.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he spoke to me.

"Trying to get to know a human more" i told him annoyed.

"You know damn well my parents don't want you forming any kind relationship with any human." He told me.

"What makes them so hard to accept someone not their kind and someone who's different" i told him as i began walking away.

"Dude you've been watching that same girl for a couple weeks now. Don't you find that a bit creepy and a sign that you might fall for her." Hunter spoke trying to catch up to me.

"So what if i do? huh?" i told him as i stood up to him.

"You know what would happen"

i looked away as i did know exactly what can happen.

"Think about if you do end up with her she could end up in danger, i don't think you'd want that"

I hated the fact that he did have a point.

"I'll protect her"

"You and what army little brother?" he said as i was insane.

"But she's caught my eye" i added.

"But it's just not meant to be. She's human and we're not.......... we're vampires"

(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)

VOTR AND COMMENT