Chapter 3

*Third Person POV*

"I lost again?!"

"Mhmmm..."

"One more Game!"

Y/N was right by the Fountain with his New Friend,Chiaki Nanami who was also the Class Representative of Class 77.

Right Now,They were playing Space Invaders as they waited for Nanami's other friend from the Reserve Course which Y/N honestly thought was something food related.

The two competed for The Highest Score...which isn't really a Competition since She's been pummeling Y/N to the Ground ever since they started,She also finds it fun seeing his reaction every time he loses,He isn't like those other people who cusses and Insults the competitors,He just jumps up and down while pouting with the puffiest Cheeks she had ever seen him make,She'd laugh at him abit which would Make Y/N challenge her to another Round.

Another good thing though was Y/N was constantly Improving after round,He was a good sport and Nanami liked that.

*Boom*

"Aww Man!"

"Looks Like you lost again L/N kun..." Nanami Yawned before Returning to the lobby of the game.

"Again Nanami san! This time the stakes are higher!"

"Hmmm? Sounds Interesting,What do you have in mind?"

Y/N sat quietly for a moment as he twirled a lock of his hair on his pointer finger.

"Aha! What about the Loser gets to be called Anything the Winner wants?"

'What an Innocent proposition...' Nanami thought while smiling 'It's rare to find someone with their Innocence still intact.'

"I accept..." She then started another Game.

"Great! I Already know what to call you!" Y/N laughed evilly...Not really but he's making an effort.

The Game went on and Y/N was silent,Nanami was abit surprised but nonetheless Continued to play,Y/N was able to keep up with her but was obvious he was struggling.

This certain round went longer than the other rounds that they had played,But none of the two really paid attention on what time it is.

*Game Over*

"......."

"Looks Like I won L/N kun..." She smiled.

"......."

"I guess I should think about what to call you for your nickname now huh?" She tapped her chin and stared to the sky,Looking for ideas that would suit the shorter Boy.

"I don't have any ideas at the moment,I'll let you know when I think of one..." She looked at the now quiet Traceur who has a blank expression on his face,seemingly in denial at the loss he just endured.

"Phew,I thought it was gonna be something Height Related..." Y/N sighed in relief,It was obvious he didn't wanna get teased for his.....Questionable height and Appearance.

"I know that you're particularly sensitive when it comes to your Height and overall Kiddie Appearance,So I won't make a joke about it..." Nanami smiled gently,Sure she just partially insulted him with "Kiddie Appearance" But Y/N will let it slide for now.

"Thanks Nanami san,You're a Great Friend..."

"H-Hey,Sorry I took so long..." A voice called out to them

"Ah,Hinata Kun...So glad that you could join us..." Nanami Patted the space next to her gesturing for him to sit.

"Soo,Is that the friend you wanted to introduce me to?" Hinata Pointed to Y/N who was smiling ear to ear excited about meeting a potential friend.

"Yep..."

"Hiya! I'm Y/N L/N! What's your name?" Y/N jumped from his seat and extended his hand,Hinata was taken aback by the Jumpy attitude but Just chuckled and shook his hand.

"Hajime Hinata,Nice to meet you..."

"Likewise!"

Nanami also stood up from her seat and put her Handheld in her bag.

"Now that you two know each other,It's time to leave the school now I guess...I heard there was a New Game at the Arcade and I Wanted to check it out...and I was hoping that-"

"Say No more Nanami San! I'll gladly come with you since we're practically buddies now!"

"Same here" Hinata raised his hand.

"I'm Glad you two could come,Now lets go..."

Nanami Grabbed both the Boys' arms and led them to the Arcade.

*Later*
*With Y/N*

"*Yawn*"

It was nighttime like 7:45pm,Nanami had already been dropped off to her house and Hinata's hidden Big Brother Senses was Currently activated and is now escorting Y/N to His House.

However,Y/N is tired and is unable to walk straight...The boy kept wobbling and Falling.

It was a good thing Hinata was strong and is able to carry the surprisingly light boy as he told him directions.

To Hinata,Y/N is too Pure for his own good he can't just be wobbling around like that...there are some really bad people and they won't give it any mercy at all even children...

When they arrived,Hinata Rung the doorbell and in an instant it opened.

He saw Y/N's mother who's expression is Worried sick but upon seeing The now Sleeping Y/N in his arms her face lit up.

"U-Uhmm...Hi,Is this the L/N residence?" He Nervously asked the Mother.

"Yes,I'm sorry if my Son gave you such a hard time!" She bowed "He's barely educated about the outside world and how cruel it could be!"

"It's no Trouble mam..." Hinata trailed off before taking a glance at Y/N then staring back at his mother again "Just looking out for a friend" Hinata smiled

"Oh! I'm so grateful that My Son has made a Great Friend!" M/N smiled gleefully while taking the Sleeping Boy from Hinata's arms.

"May I ask what's your name?"

"Ah,It's Hinata Hajime...Nice to meet you" Hinata Bowed in front of her to show his respect.

"Well,As you know I'm The mother of this boy,My name is M/N L/N but you can call me Mrs. (Initial of your Last Name)!"

Hinata nodded and said his farewells to Y/N's Mother,His Mother Insisted on him sleeping in their house for the night as it already is late,But Hinata refused and said his house is just a few blocks away...Which is true.

"Wow,What an Uneventful day..." Hinata remembered the two people be considered to be his friends.

"A Sleepy Gamer and an Innocent Traceur huh...What Interesting People" He smiled,But He also remembered the "Thing" the principal spoke to him about..."Should I take it? Or is the sacrifice too much for me to do?" He ran his hands on his hair and sighed thinking deeply...

"I need to make a decision...To have talent? Or..."

He opened his Phone to show a picture of Him,Nanami,and L/N doing a Peace sign with L/N in the midde as he is the smallest.

"To keep my friends?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi...I'm sorry if this is Horrible,Mod Ouma is currently sick and I'm taking over Temporarily...

I hope it's okay with everyone,But I would understand if You prefer me to not write at all...

-Mod Komaeda