Chapter 3: first day of camp

I woke up about five, careful not to disturb anyone else and got dressed, I wore a white skirt with silver and light blue stars on the rim, a white shirt with my usual white cape, and I wore white flats, after I got dressed I left a note on where I went so as not to worry anyone then I set out for the kitchen. I set out for the kitchen because yesterday as I took care of my tray I asked the kitchen staff what a good time would be to go in and they said I could help with the meals two hours before the meal, so here I am ready to help. I went through the door and into the kitchen. After I washed my hands, and put my hair up in a ponytail and put a hairnet around it, after that I was ready to work.

Me: hi patsy, what can I do to help?

Patsy wore a white t-shirt, a light pink skirt, and an apron, she had a warm smile that always made me happy. Her hair was gray and in a bun with a hair net.

Patsy: hi lilyana, you can start by mixing the pancake batter.

Me: ok, but you can call me lily.

Pasty: lily, hm I like it. Now I'm going to start fixing the ham.

Me: ok, so you make the pancake batter from scratch?

Pasty: yep there's a cookbook in the cupboard.

Me: ok.

As I got out the cookbook and set to work on the pancakes we had little conversation. At the girl cabin it was 6:30 and Sara was waking everyone up.

Sara: c'mon kids time to get up you have half an hour to get dressed.

As Sara went over to lilyana's bed she saw and read the note. After the girls got dressed and ready to go they went to breakfast. Same thing happened with the boys except the note. At breakfast.

Pasty: well the kids are coming in you should grab your food while it's hot and go sit with your friends.

Me: but, but I don't have any friends.

Pasty:*sigh* I still can't have you eating in the kitchen, sorry lily.

Me:it's fine, I understand

I went through the line got my food and sat down at the table.

With Isis and the others.

Isis: hm the food is pancakes and ham delicious.

Pasty: I'm glad you like it, lilyana made the pancakes.

Isis: lilyana! She can cook?

Pasty: yes, she can.

Isis: hm, that girl is full of surprises.

Pasty: yes, she is, have a nice morning.

Isis: thanks you to.

As Isis made her way she found the boys sitting on the far side of the cafeteria away from lilyana.

John S.: Isis

Isis: John

Kimi: ok now that we have everyone over here how are we going to discover lilyana's secret?

Everyone: hmm

Jack: well let's start of with what we know about her already and go from there. First off we know that she is very antisocial and is an introvert, we learned that last night when I tried to hang out with her.

Isis: we also know she has many more secrets than just her eyes like her cooking skills.

Jack R.: so the question is how do we uncover those secrets?

Everyone: hmm

Avion: I got it, Isis do you know lilyana's schedule?

Isis: yeah, why?