When I gave him a chance~~

• Dedicated kay Mei XD

CHAPTER THREE ;)

*After 1 week since i dated Nathan*

One week na ang nakalipas after our date... Well nothings change naman, except that my friends found out, and yeahhhh they started teasing me to him. -__- Anddd its not okay to me. Konti nalang Friendship Over na kami haha. Si Nathan? Ayun, he ask if he can court me.. I said i will think about it. Are you asking why i didnt say yes agad? I dont know also.. but diba? Nung una palang im avoiding him na? im irritated to him. But afer the "Fix date" of us, i just realized that, he's not that hard to love.. I mean he's one of a kind, he's gentleman, sweet, and caring, oh plus he has this good looks *drool* (A/N- pffft yang mata tumibok ganun? haha)  Sinong hindi magmamahal saknya? Im at the middle of daydreaming when Yesenia and Iesxha snapped their fingers at my face and say "Hoooooooy! czeskaaaa!!! thinking of Nathan again? pfft" then they both laughed :3 binatukan ko naman.. 

"Gusto nyo na talaga mag good bye sa friendship natin nu?!" i told them.

"Hindi nuuuuh! *wink* Sabi namin aalis na kami kasi theres someone waiting for you" sabay nguso sa likod ko and i look who are they referring to and there i saw Nathan, standing, with a bouquet of tulips flower (woaw A for effort ^__^ he knows my favorite flower) and there i can say.... He's hot *O*

NATHAN'S POV

"Hello Helena ^_^" i greeted her with my sweetest smile then i gave her the tulips her favorite. :)

"Ohh hello Nathan!" she said with her sweetest smile.. Geezz she's so adorable.. thats why I love her :) "Thanks for this!" she said and smiled for the second time.. i just nodded. 

** Criiiiiiiiiiiiing criiiiing criiiiiiiiiing criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing**

"Ops lunch break is over~~" We said in chorus. pfftt thats funny :D

"Mind if i walk with you to mr. rae's room?" I ask her.. maybe this time she have the answer.. im hoping ;)

"Yeah sure" She said..

**While walking**

"Uhh Helena about courting you..." i said nervously.. i didn't even faced her. im embarrass..

"oh yeah.. uhmm yes you can court me :)" she said and i think the time stopped even my heart beat... I'm the most happiest man in the whole world!!!! i mean I'm glad she gave me a chance to prove her that she deserve me, that i really want her. and i love her. i hugged her and lift her up. I don't know why i did it and i know everybody's watching but for me i really don't care. I'm happy and nobody can ruin our day.. 

"Yes!!! Thank you i promise you!! you wont regret this giving me chance to prove myself to you! thank you! i love you Franschezcka Helena Petterson!!" i also yelled. well sorry to them I'm happy. pfft.

HELENA'S POV

"ohh yeah i wont but please put me down. Everbody's watching look. Its embarrassing." I said while slighlty beating his shoulder. He was actiling like we are already in a relationship. I mean like duh? i just gave him a chance to court me. HAHA :D

"Opsss sorry bae.. :)" then he put me down. 

The second bell already rang, so we still have the last bell. pfft we walk fast na so we wont be late.

**At the front door of mr. rae's room**

"So yeah i gotta go" i said to him with smile..

"Uhhmm yeah i gotta go too. byeee" he said making paalam na.

"Oh yeah by the way helena, wait for me at the gate or just call me when your classes are done and im gonna drive you home. :)" he said to me and he even open the door.. how gentleman right? :) 

"Yep. see you later :)" then i enter the room na.

-----------------

AN------

Im sorry if natagalan ng kasunod na chapter! :) i dont know but i feel walang may gusto so i dint make tuloy na but when my friends know na i have story, they convince me to continue it sooooo~~~ here i am :) Nagbabalik!! hihi. Hindi man kagandahan tong story na to.. Atleast i did my best ;) And its my first story! So pleaaaase ^____^ if you even want this just Vote or even comment ;) I will really appreciate it! ;) 

-- And sorry for the typo's! :) Thankieeeeeeeees!! ;) :) <3 <3 <3

###Rancidafs <3