Chapter 3

The engine hummed and the aircraft began to move to our destination. Loki seemed to be the only one who was pleased, but I wasn't too happy seen as I just killed Fury who happens to own S.H.I.E.L.D which mean't it would crumble without him. Or it would just hire someone esle to replace him, the only reason I was going to Loki's "Portal" was to see Asgard.

After an hour of tapping fingers and humming of the engines, we had arrived at the top of the portal.

"Lower us into the portal, NOW!" Loki shouted, letting out a cheerful grin of delight.

"No." I replied while walking towards him.

"Xyl do not disobey me." Loki commanded, while reaching into his back dagger sheath.

As I walked closer he began to slowly pull the dagger from his sheath to protect himself. I tackled Loki to the floor and began to repeatedly punch his right jaw and after at least 7 punches and a faint crack was heard and Loki pushed me over his head into the console behind him. Causing sparks to fly out. Loki laughed and whipped the blood from his nose and walked towards me and then shoved his dagger into my top rib on my right side. Which caused me considerable pain and agony, so I slowly fell to the floor beneath me and fainted.

Maybe a day or so later I awoke quite tired and stiff, until I realised I was chained to a table with Knight stood above me.

"Had a nice sleep Xyl." Asked Knight, while she turned towards a few blades and incision tools.

"Where am I now?" I asked trying to break loose from my chains, that held back my rage.

"A darker cell on the Helicraft, similar to the one you locked me in. But on a lower deck." replied Knight, while sharpening a scalpel.

I tried to break the chains, but they were brand new and would never break even if the right pressure and strength was provided. Then Knight came over to the table and opened my shirt with the scalpel quite precisely to say she's not a surgeon. Suddenly almost immediately afterwards she shoved the scalpel right into my left hand, pretty much pinning it to the table. I didn't scream for what it's worth and I'm not a particularly a strong person so I'm surprised I didn't. Straight after she'd done the same with my right hand she grabbed a long blade from the table beside me. Then repeatedly stabbed me in the stomach with it till the table that I was laying on began to be a pool of blood instead of cold metal on the table.

I couldn't pass out, not now I had to endure the pain she was nothing to me now.

"Feeling the pain yet Xyl." whispered Knight in my left ear, while starting to chuckle a little.

"FUCK YOU!" I shouted as I spitted my dark red blood in her face.

Water began to drip from the ceiling, which I found was quite odd and shouldn't be happening. But it started to turn into a waterfall of sorts and slowly a figure of a woman began to shape in the water. The Waterfall slowly dissipated and the female figure walked out wearing a white shirt and blue jeans, she walked towards Knight and grabbed her neck then twisted it until it made a load crack and then Knight's corpse fell to the ground.

"What's going on." I said While losing consciousness and then fainting.