🥀Really!🥀

Ugh

I should really get up now before I'm late for school. It was currently 6:30 I was supposed to be up at 6 but I was too tired to get out of bed.

I got up took a 20 minute got out the shower put on some lotion and finally went to my closet to pick an outfit.  I decided on Gucci floral shoes , red sweater with a light washed denim jacket,  brown pants, and a Gucci purse .

  I decided on Gucci floral shoes , red sweater with a light washed denim jacket,  brown pants, and a Gucci purse

I couldn't even lie I looked cute . As I made my way downstairs I also texted the girls to ask then if they were already at school and they said that they were almost their. Once I made my way downstairs my found a not on the fridge from my mom.

Dear Queen bean,

I left early today because had a meeting with a with artist, and head down the studio early. Anyway hope you have a great day at school and get your nigga.

As I read the last part I laughed to myself " this girl is crazy" I grabbed a Gatorade and some chips and headed to my car.

10 minutes later

I finally arrived at school and saw the girls and boys waiting for me. I honestly don't know why the boys were there but I can't lie I was hella excited to see clarence.

Queen: hey ya
Everybody: wassup
Clare: hey bae
Queen: now what I tell you I'm not easy to get with
Clare: yea yea yea
Kennedy: umm...sorry to interrupt your little conversation but class is about to start
Queen: shit I didn't even realize

We sped our way to the classroom and made it just in time.

45 minutes later

The teacher literally couldn't shut her fucking mouth up she kept rambling 'bout bullshit we already knew. Thank good the bell was about to ring.

The bell rang and I went to my locker to get my stuff for the next class . While I was at my locker I saw something that broke heart. Clarence was kissing up on this dusty tonka truck bitch. After last night when he told me he liked me he goes around and those this. Niggas ain't shit.

I made my way to my next class and I was dreading it.  Why? Because my sit was next to clarence and he is the last thing I wanna see!

I walked over there and ignored his ass

"Hey babygirl " he said

"....."

"What's wrong with you?" Said clarence

"......"

" fine I wont bother you"

I was texting in the gc and I told them what happened.  Even what happened at his house last night.

~end of class~

Clarence POV

I dont know what I did to Queen but she wasn't talking to me. When class ended she was the first to leave class and didn't even wait for me which was strange.