chapter:1

Hello there! I'm Kacey Hill, I'm 19 years old, I'm one of the victoria's secret angels and that's my life..
.
.
On a friday night i was driving around the town when suddenly a fast car crushed into mine. I was so mad i got out of the car shouting:
Kacey: Are u out of ur mind u could've gotten someone killed with the way you were driving!
When i took a look at the passenger seat, the man's head was covered in blood, i didnt know what to do i quickly called an ambulance and i stayed with him all the time. As i was waiting outside the hospital room the doctor came out and said:
The doctor: He isnt in danger. he just hit his head hard which caused him to faint and he's expecting to wake up soon. So don't worry.
Kacey: oh thank God!
Kacey's POV:
As i walked to the guy's room. He was just laying there. I stared at him for a little while. He was so handsome. He looked so cute with a splash of hotness. He seemed to be the same age as mine. That's all that i could notice.
.
.
.
3 hours ago
Daniel's POV:
I got into a fight with Zach and i was so mad at him he's so irresponsible. I got into my car and drove so fast then suddenly a car crushed into mind and i couldn't feel anything anymore. Everything got blurry.
(After 3 hours)
I can feel my head hurting so bad.
I struggeled with opening my eyes but as soon as i opened them i saw the most beautiful girl i have ever seen she seemed like an angel.

Daniel: Am i in heaven?
Kacey's POV
as soon as the guy opened his eyes. His eyes were the most gorgeous thing i've ever seen. He had those ocean blue eyes. then he suddenly asks me if he's in heaven. i chuckled and said:
Kacey: no u aren't.
Daniel: you're so beautiful. Do u have a name or can i call u mine?
Kacey: i'm kacey.
(I said while laughing)
I realized that he's under anesthesia. I then went to call the doctor. As i was talking with the doctor i saw 4 boys rushing to me.
The curly haired one: are u the one who brought Daniel here?
Kacey: If u mean the guy with blue eyes then yes.
The tall one: How is he?!
Kacey: don't worry he's fine. He just got hit in the head pretty hard.
The blond one: Can we see him?
Kacey: yeah i think so he just woke up but he's under anesthesia. There's no need for u guys to worry he's doing fine.
The one with the rosey cheeks: its all my fault. If i didnt get him mad he wouldnt be in this situation.
Kacey: dont say that. It's not your fault.
All of them thanked me and went to check on him.
.
Daniel's POV:
Before leaving the hospital i saw an envelope on the table. As i opened the envelope there was two tickets for the Victoria' Secret Show and a note that says: "I'd love to see you there :)"
I realized that it's from the girl who saved. but why the Victoria's Secret show though? I decided to ask Jonah to come along since there's two tickets and i hope to see her there...
.
.
.