That one day

I was at school elementary school. I was 10 and I was in 5th grade. It was the ending of school like 1 or 2 months left and ir was end of the day so I walk home and I walk with my friends. Luis, John, and Samantha. We all walk home together the same way and so I was a little bit late to the crosswalk and so I caught up to them and luis threw Samantha's lanurd over the fence and had 22 spirit sticks I have 175 but anyway we have to get it back so me John, and luis had to go get it and Samantha had to go home she's a foster child. so we knocked on the door about 4, 5 times and no answer . so we knock again...no answer so we knock again... no answer so luis looks though the Window the screen was torn and Window was un locked. So we knock again... he's coming luis says so the man answers the door and he comes out  with a full loaded pistol a freakin pistol on kids. So he says why are you trying to break into my house, why are you here, what do want, and I say please don't shoot were just trying to get the lanurd back.

ok guys idk how to get the next page im dumb imma just write it under this message. tell me how in comments any questions please let me know.

Now we're in a tight situation we have no way of getting out of it but telling a lie so I was the best lier so I did it... I say we are just trying to get a lanurd back I was swinging it and it flew over your fence and so he believed it so he went to the back yard and he asked me where it was and I said its on the bars over there in between the wooden planks.Now we have he lanurd back but or friend Samantha was not with us so we had to wait until tomorrow.

Later on in the day he called the cops on all three of us but I the stupid one left my door unlocked so I was across the street at my neighbors leonel and I was playing video games I love video games anyway the cops came to my house and stupid me left the door unlocked so they went inside and said Ruby come out dont be afraid come out.  But they did not know I was across the steeet so I went outside and said im right here and they said come here Ruby and leonels dad ritcherd he said for me to go inside with him and say ur not Ruby but it was to late.

So then I went to my house and talk with them (the police) and they asked me alot of questions.

1.) Why were you at that mans house?

My friend threw a lanurd over the fence we had to get it back.

2.) What did you to his window?

Nothing I swear I didn't

3.)How old are you? I was 10 now 11

4.)Hight? I was 4'11 now 5'2

5.)birthday? July 15

6.)mom's name? Kimberly

7.)Dad's name? Jose

8.)and my name. Ruby

9.)last name? Hernandez

Once they got all that information they told me to wait at ritcherds house so I did I was crying and doing homework I NEVER DO HOMEWORK!!! EVER IT IS FU*KING 5 GRADE. So I was siting on their uncomfortable couch it was leather hard like stone chair.

I would write more but I figured out how to do the page thing and im too lazy to write it again.  cx