in the night.

"I'm running, I'm running as fast as I can! I need to protect him!.. N-NO! THIS- THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! NOOO!!"

Abbacchio wakes up with a jolt and in a cold sweat. He pants, and looks to his left. He sees his capo, Bruno, laying on his side, facing Abbacchio. Abbacchio sighs and pulls his matted hair to the side.
That goddamn dream.. it's too frequent.
He hangs his feet off the side of the bed, standing up and putting on his slippers. He slowly walks to a door, connecting the bedroom to a bathroom. He slowly opens the door, looking back at Bruno. Bruno shifts and turns to the other side, pulling more blanket towards himself. Abbacchio sighs.

He walks in the bathroom, looking at the sink. He walks over to it and turns on the nice, warm water. He splashes some on his face and dries himself with a small towel. He looks at himself in the mirror.
"It was my fault, wasn't it?
Abbacchio slightly tears up, sniffling once then wiping his eye with his hand. He slowly sat down infront of the door, sniffling and covering his face with his hands. He looked at the cupboard under the sink, and slowly opened it. A small tear ran down his cheek. He grabbed a booze bottle he always hid underneath the sink, and popped it open with his bare hand.

Bruno heard the door shut, slowly opening one eye and stretching. He slowly sat up in the bed, rubbing his eyes. He heard water run from the bathroom. He looked at the clock.
2:36 am.
He looked at the door, seeing the light was on. He heard sniffling from the bathroom, then a cork pop open. He slowly got up, and walked to the door. Putting his ear up against it.

Abbacchio grabbed a hair elastic and put his hair up in a messy bun. "I know I'm not insane.." he took off his shirt and his slippers and turned on the shower water, keeping his dark gray boxers on. "Just irrational, I'm sure.." another tear ran down his cheek. He chugged a bit of the booze, taking it in with him. He got in the nice shower, huffing.

Bruno had a very concerned look on his face, slowly opening the door. "Abbacchio..?" He asked, very quiet but loud enough Abbacchio could hear it. All you could hear was liquid being chugged out of a glass bottle mixed with the sounds of the shower. Bruno sighed, brushing his hair and taking off his 2-piece pajamas. He kept his pink boxers on. He slowly opened the curtain. Abbacchio was sitting on a bench they had in the fairly big shower, hunched over with a glass bottle in hand. Bruno grabbed another bottle from under the sink, where he knew Abbacchio kept it.

He stepped in the shower, sitting next to Abbacchio. Bruno sat straight up, his back as straight as a board. Abbacchio slowly looked up at him. "Morning, Leone." Bruno said, slowly placing the bottle in the middle of them both. Abbacchio looked back down, slowly shaking his head. He chugged more of the bottle, leaving it half empty. Bruno hunched a bit. "Is something wrong..?" Bruno said, more concerned and mother-like. Abbacchio hiccuped and wiped some of his tears. "Iiiit's al-always me.." he put his head in his hands. "I w-was-" he interrupted himself with a hiccup. "I waaas.. t-the reeason he d-died.." Bruno looked down once more. He grabbed the bottle Abbacchio had and set it beside him. He tilted up Abbacchio's head with his slender hand, wiping his tears with his hands. "We talked about this before, Leone. It's alright. You couldn't have stopped the man from shooting him, Leone." Bruno said, moving some of Abbacchio's hair out of his face.

Abbacchio looked up at him, hiccuping. Bruno moved his hand to Abbacchio's cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. Abbacchio leaned into the rub, sniffling like a child. He grabbed Bruno's hand, sorta holding it. "Goddamit c-capoo.. you're al-always riiiight.." He kissed the palm of Bruno's hand. Bruno blushed slightly.

Abbacchio chugged the rest of the half empty bottle, dropping it on the shower floor and making a thump noise. "Be careful, Leone. We don't want to wake the others, yeah?" Bruno said, combing Abbacchio's hair with his hand. Abbacchio grumbled. "That godaaamn Giorno kid c-can waaake up when.. evER I WA- nt.. to.." Abbacchio said, taking a swig from the brand-new bottle. Abbacchio fell into Bruno's lap, resting his head near Bruno's crotch. Bruno blushed lightly.

He finished the bottle, dropping it on the shower floor and slowly falling asleep and snoring quietly. Bruno pet him as if he were a cat who fell asleep on his lap. He used his stand, Sticky Fingers, to pick up Abbacchio as he turned off the shower water and dried himself off. He changed into new boxers and put on Abbacchio's shirt. He turned off the lights and closed the door, walking back into the bedroom. Bruno looked through Abbacchio's boxer drawer, finding out that they were all either black, dark grey, or purple. He snickered quietly. He picked out black boxers and slowly gave them to Sticky Fingers to do because Bruno couldn't change Leone's boxers if his life depended on it.

Sticky Fingers slowly put Abbacchio back on the bed, then disappeared. Bruno layed down beside him. He looked at the unconscious Abbacchio and blushed. Ever since the start, Bruno had heavy feelings for Abbacchio. But Abbacchio would only get lovey-dovey if he, himself, was drunk or half asleep. Bruno stroked Abbachio's cheek and gave him a small peck on his lips. It tasted just like booze. Bruno took off the elastic and put it on the side table, covering himself and Abbacchio in the blanket. Bruno slightly spooned Abbacchio.
Oh dear.. he's really warm..
Bruno blushed and hugged Abbacchio, soon falling asleep as well.

"Two men, connected by one's moarning."