DON'T DARE TO FALL IN LOVE!

No portion of this story may be reproduced or transmitted without any express written permission. Names, characters, places and incidents in this story are just my imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to persons leaving or dead is purely coincidental. PLAGIARISM IS A SIN! REMEMBER GOD IS WATCHING YOU. (smile. just only saying haha. XD)

********************************************************************

Did you ever fall in love? Or experience the so-called unrequited love? Love, love, love four letters but hard to define. Why? Maybe because we have different experience about love, and you know my favorite love saying is: Love is not blind, it only doesn't mind. Right isn't it? When loving someone, you should accept his/her shortcomings, love him/her genuinely. Saying I love you to your love is the sweetest music you could ever hear. Who wouldn't dare to fall in love? But this show will definitely change your belief about love. This will make you smile, laugh, and cry but DON'T DARE TO FALL IN LOVE! Because if you do, your GAME will be OVER. WATCH this newest TV show on earth, "LOVE DARE!" And experience the NIGHTMARE of love and DREAMLAND of hate. So Don't Dare to Fall In Love!

*****************

hello readers!! please leave a comment or vote. this will be my basis if i will continue this story or not. i will appreciate if you will leave a comment, even just one comment, i will continue this story and i will dedicated the first chapter to you who comment on my story. Well anyway thank you for the time. hope you get curious for the next chappy, if i will continue this or not. haha, tnx again anyway.