DDTFIL #5

After a minute of silence thinking about the consequences, I stand up and went to the powder room.

“Atasha come back here before the meeting is finish!”

“Whatever, I’ll come back when I’m come back!”

“Atasha, atasha! Atasha Rayne Mcculough!”

I don’t give a d*mn! I don’t think I have a face to show to the president, nervousness and fear is all over me.

Why do I feel this way? Atasha Rayne Mccullough shouldn’t feel this way! But the f*ck!

I went to the powder room, I can’t let myself wait for that g*dd*mn meeting of them, and see again that, that d*mn Rone! I hate him so much!! But the heck I remember, I will help him for her “ohh so ruined relationship because of me!” HELL what! but of course, the game is on, I will be your girlfriend and I will make you fall for me!! You will regret the time you interfere my life!

After 5 minutes I went outside the powder room. And as if I’m in my delusion, that even here, I saw Rone standing so manly with his tuxedo. The heck! What got into my mind to think about that! He is my enemy!

“Don’t look at me like that, and as if I’m a monster Atasha.”

“Ohh really? But I think you’re worse than a monster Rone.”

The figure of Rone went near me, and whisper something.

“You think so? But I think you made me one.”

I don’t think this is not some delusional act, this is all true! And I just want to be eaten by the ground!! My goodness!

“Stop staring again Atasha, you know staring is rude, unless you want me?”

I need to think clear, in order for me to save my face.

“Really now Rone? Want you? Me? Ohh please stop kidding.”

Thanks God! My voice didn’t stutter.

“Whatever, just come with me. We need a plan for tonight.”

“Go with you? Are you kidding again? I have a meeting with the president!”

Is he out of his mind?! He wants me to come with him!

“I already talk to Mr. Schwartz, don’t worry.”

And without another word, he grabs my wrist to the elevator. He really making me angry, but I don’t want to make a seen here, I should keep calm, and after we are inside this elevator, I confront him about what’s really happening? Why would he talk directly to the president?

“Really Rone? Honestly, who are you? I want the truth. Why would you dare to talk to the president about me?”

“Relax Atasha, let’s just say, we are close friends with Mr. Schwartz,”

“You’re such a g*dd*mn *ssh*le liar!!”

“Hahaha. Don’t be such a lioness Atasha, you will find your answers in no time, don’t worry.”

“You and your f*cky sh*t secrets!!”

“Ohh our dear Atasha really has an attitude problem ha?”

“It’s not your f*cking business Rone!”

“Just act as a lady, Atasha. Is it your routine to speak bad words? Remember you’re a public property.”

“You don’t have the right to tell me what to do, Mr. Rone without a family name; when in fact I don’t know you at all, so please back-off!”