BRAVE HEART

Please do not copywrite or use my story line. Everything in the story is writin by me. Enjoy and don't forget to follow me :)

Brave Heart

It was a rainy Thursday morning; you could hear the loud drops of rain falling from the sky. The streets were quite there were no signs of cars driving on the wet roads.  The atmosphere was completely opposite in Rosa’s house, it was a chaos.

How could you Leo? How could you!?’’ she cried and sobbed loudly on the kitchen floor. Rosa felt she couldn’t breathe from the bitter betrayal of her fiancé. She looked up at him, with pleading eyes “How long has this been going on?” Leo looked down at his feet and whispered “Please Rosa, don’t make it any harder……”  Rosa stood up and approached Leo, she looked into his eyes and said “Leo, do you love her?” “Yes” he said with sadness in his eyes. He turned to walk away. Rosa grabbed the kitchen knife leaping on the counter, and lifted it to launch at him. He couldn’t leave her, were her thoughts. At that moment Leo turned and ducked out of the way. Rosa tripped over and the blade struck her throat killing her instantly.

One day later, as Kamila woke up, she saw her doctor sitting beside her hospital bed. With surprise she said “Hi, what happened doctor, is everything alright?” “Yes” said her doctor. “I got something to announce”. With Excitement, Kamila’s doctor said “We’ve got a patient who wants to give her heart to you”. Kamila started crying, tears came rushing from her eyes. The door to her room opened, she saw her mum and dad walk straight to her with a bunch of flowers. Then her doctor told her, the surgery will be ready in 1 hour. While waiting for the doctors to come and take her, she was really nervous. Thinking would this surgery be successful or not. Then suddenly Kamila hears footsteps running towards her, the door opened and she sees her doctor in the front with 5 surgeons behind. They first start to put Kamila onto another bed and push the bed out of the room. Kamila looks back to have one last look at her parents and waves goodbye. While Kamila is still having her heart transplant surgery going on, her parents start to cry even more. It’s been 2 hours now, but no sign of any news on the surgery. Not even a doctor came out of the room. This makes Kamila’s parents get more nervous and worried. But just then, the doors open, 2 doctors come walking down the corridor with a bright smile on both of their faces. Kamila’s mum and dad, stands up and smiles back at them. One of the doctors puts his hand on Kamila’s mums shoulder and says “I’m happy to announce that the surgery is successful”. Kamila’s mum and dad, take’s one look at each other while smiling. They quickly rush down the corridor to go and see Kamila. While standing next to Kamila’s bed, waiting for Kamila to open her eyes they both seemed very calm. After a few long hours before Kamila woke up, Kamila’s parents ran down to the shops to buy her flowers and fruit. When they headed back to the hospital, with a surprise Kamila was awake. So they gave her the flowers and put the fruit on the desk next to her bed. But surprisingly, Kamila’s parents noticed something weird about her. Kamila normally thanked her parents for buying her things but she didn’t, she just opened the bag of fruits like she didn’t even notice her parents were there. With an angry voice, Kamila said to her parent’s “Does anyone know where Leo is?” Kamila’s mum wondered who is Leo; she never knew Kamila had a friend named Leo. So Kamila’s mum asked “Who is Leo, is he a close friend of yours?” Kamila suddenly dropped the mandarin she was eating and shouted out loud “Leo is the man who I want most, the one who betrayed me behind my back”. Kamila’s dad started to think about, anyone he knows that’s named Leo. But then he noticed that the heart donor’s husband is named Leo. He kept thinking about if it’s him or not but he didn’t say a word because he didn’t want to make Kamila feel even worse then she is now. So he kept quick and just sat beside Kamila’s bed while watching Kamila eat her Mandarin.

One week later, on a sunny Saturday morning. As Kamila came back home from the hospital, Kamila was changing into her track clothes to go for a walk in the park. But while changing, she hears the doorbell ring so she runs down the stairs and opens the door. She sees a man almost as if she knows him. In a glimpse, Kamila starts to feel a little weird as if someone’s controlling her. The man then starts to say “Hi, good morning, I am the fiancé of the woman who donated her heart to you, is it fine if I come in”. Kamila then says “Off course you can, come in I’ll make you some coffee in the kitchen”.